New signings

peachmyster

But all this isn't really the point....again. I'm out.

Whatever anybody chooses to believe is up to them, but i believe that our net spend is less than a million this season.

Plus a 6 million saving in wages.

Again, it all comes done to what you include (e.g. last summer and where is cut off date, wages, loans) - looking from the start of the 09/10 season (e.g. when Barker signed) to date I get a net spend of £~1m...but this does not consider loans or thw wage budget. Agreed its not worse discussing again...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have 10p, yes, but you gave the shopkeeper 20p. If you gave the shopkeeper 20p, you have given the shopkeeper 20p. He won't say you've given him 10p.

The point being, the board said they'd invest, and they have invested. Where the money has come from is an entirely different matter and I don't recall them saying anything about that. If you spend x, you have spent x. Even if you don't have x amount of money, you've still spent x.

You lot are the fecking shopkeeper then. No questions asked, aslong as we bought players.

Depends what you are talking about. You're just talking about our complete expenditure....which would be pretty pointless.

Pro GSE argument right here. Look at my Expenditure.....just don't look at the net spend. Ignore the fact we've received money for these sweets.

Sounds like we should be thanking William Morley for every signing we make, after all it was his 20p in 1884 that started Derby. Forget Gadsby and GSE and the 3 dildos, William Morley is da man......hold on hold on, I bet he had at least 10p pocket money as a kid so we have to thank the Morley parents....then again where did they get their money from?......

Sounds like we should be thanking William Morley for every signing we make, after all it was his 20p in 1884 that started Derby. Forget Gadsby and GSE and the 3 dildos, William Morley is da man......hold on hold on, I bet he had at least 10p pocket money as a kid so we have to thank the Morley parents....then again where did they get their money from?......

Good old Daveo....exagerates to make his point, even though he hasn't got one.

yep, sent my request off only 3 minutes ago.

No reply as of yet. I knew it was a Glick trick.

Cor, Boycie, you got me worried then, I thought you were serious, then I read more threads. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes::)

Again, it all comes done to what you include (e.g. last summer and where is cut off date, wages, loans) - looking from the start of the 09/10 season (e.g. when Barker signed) to date I get a net spend of £~1m...but this does not consider loans or thw wage budget. Agreed its not worse discussing again...

Surely it's obvious? The cut off date is where it can be proven that GSE are pure evil, the point where we can shout sack the board from the internet rooftops and use our caps locks in anger at the lack of INVESTMENT.

Surely it's obvious? The cut off date is where it can be proven that GSE are pure evil, the point where we can shout sack the board from the internet rooftops and use our caps locks in anger at the lack of INVESTMENT.

The only one who has used a full word in caps locks in this entire thread............is you.

Plus, i don't even want GSE out, or think they're evil. I just think they are investors.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookin Bolox!

That was a comment regarding this thread.

Mind you, it could relate to you as well I guess.:rolleyes:

**** off

Comment about the thread or directed at you.....you can only guess.

I've just looked behind the "****" and it says ****.

Now that's not nice. I'm only saying that you lot are a bunch of old washer women, that's all.

I've just looked behind the "****" and it says ****.

Now that's not nice. I'm only saying that you lot are a bunch of old washer women, that's all.

This comes from the adminstrator who has put WUM threads up recently just to keep things interesting.:rolleyes:

Wum threads?

Which one's? my memory is terrible.

Accept My apologies is the sarcasm (think u spell it like that) not WUM threads. Can tell people are getting bored waiting for new season to start the same threads are put up with a word changed here and there.

Archived