Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like their main financial backer Doughty has stepped down, Steve McLaren has resigned and only the buffoon Arthur is left

The players who have under-performed in every game since the season has started (not one good team performance all year) are all still there, stepping on to the field expecting to lose

Probably a humiliating & embarassing season ending relegation for Nottingham Forest......

I sort of feel sorry for em, then I recall their glee when we've hit tough times & how quick they were to rub our noses in it

Yes it says he has resigned on sky sports. Pity he was doing a great job of making them awful from a decent side. I think thats his career in england for the forseeable future unless he goes back to a number 2

Would we have him to replace crosby. - or with crosby?Crosby, Schteve andNige

How? 68 million, he will be lucky .

Yup, he'll be looking for the club to fund itself now - no more £10m a year to balance the books. First step, flog off a few "assets" to cover the losses. Then a manager who is able to cull the expensive squad and get the wages under control.

Good job Nige hates them so much. I think he's exactly what they need, and I don't know who else has the ability to replace an expensive squad with one capable of competing at a fraction of the cost.

Archived