Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

By the way some pundits talk about Parker, you'd think he was the English Zinidine Zidane! (why do they all call him "Scottie"?, embrassing)

I don't think he is much better than Barry Ferguson personally, if at all.

I'd trust Ferguson more for ball retention.

Does it make you cringe too?

Footballer of the Year.

Better performances for a relegated side than Nasri for Arsenal?

Thought Man United made a Champions League final?

But no, Scott Parker was the Premierships stand out player for helping keep West Ham up.

Wait a minute, West Ham got.....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, was it Sportswriters?

Not that i think Parker is a bad player but seriously, he wasn't even the best player in London last season. :D

If West Ham had of stayed up then maybe we could all pretend. But they didn't. Meanwhile Nasri was destroying teams left right and centre.

Anyway, i'm not looking forward to playing West Ham. So i don't envy our Nottingham friends who seem to be doing their usual bad start.

Defeat for Forest.

Leciester have Southampton.

I reckon we stand half a chance of going into the break very happy indeed.

I'm going to take a battering here, but I would've voted for him. It's the 'unsung' hero award.

Nearly single handedly saved West Hams season, which for a defensive midfielder is a bloody good effort. Plus he finally got called up to England again and did very well, hope to see him play for the national side again.

Cracking player, a great season for him. Just unfortunate he was at a sh1te team.

Well done Tricky! Think you'll stay up?:D

Well its guna be touch and go mate, touch and go but we should be ok. The findley n miller revolution is upon us! we will storm the league now; i just feel pity for the team who gets us in the third round, even man utd dont stand a chance

I see that Pele jr scored. Fook me he'll be getting league goals next! :D

All in good time, all in good time! Dont rush the boy, we have only just got him on the pitch in 10 bloody months, lol.Seriously though, miller and findley is looking one hell of a combo; it ripped wycombe to pieces last night and even leicester couldnt cope with it when they came on. Just hope steve has seen this, haha

It is rather bemusing to see him still starting with McGoldrick and Derbyshire.

I think any progress you're looking to make this season is going to be dependent on keeping both Miller and Findley fit, which given their recent woes, may or may not happen.

Sounds like you've got your very own Steve Davies - albeit with less skill, and goals......! :p

All in good time, all in good time! Dont rush the boy, we have only just got him on the pitch in 10 bloody months, lol.Seriously though, miller and findley is looking one hell of a combo; it ripped wycombe to pieces last night and even leicester couldnt cope with it when they came on. Just hope steve has seen this, haha

Wycombe??? Really??? Feck me, they must be world beaters then...

Duno bout being world beaters mate but the last time i checked they were above shrewsbury in the league ladder ;)

Anyway they did the same against leicester so very promising

I'm not that bothered about losing to the Shrews considering they turned over a Swansea side last night. And even if it were a reserve side (as was ours) I'd bet they're a more accomplished side than yourselves :)

I'm not that bothered about losing to the Shrews considering they turned over a Swansea side last night. And even if it were a reserve side (as was ours) I'd bet they're a more accomplished side than yourselves :)

It didnt look like u put out a reserve side to me mate ;) As for u bein above us in league, you may be atm but a very very long way to go!

Archived