Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to suggest we deserved a draw, because we didn't. But some of the time wasting and gamesmanship from Leicester is some of the worst iv seen at a football match. For that, they got everything they deserved. Plus we gifted the two goals they scored.

Not going to suggest we deserved a draw, because we didn't. But some of the time wasting and gamesmanship from Leicester is some of the worst iv seen at a football match. For that, they got everything they deserved. Plus we gifted the two goals they scored.

So forest players surrounding the ref after the penalty went in isn't gamesmanship? Schemichaels guna be annoyed, forest players should be celebrating the goal for fooks sake, not crowding the ref 'cause schemichael threw the ball away. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

So forest players surrounding the ref after the penalty went in isn't gamesmanship? Schemichaels guna be annoyed, forest players should be celebrating the goal for fooks sake, not crowding the ref 'cause schemichael threw the ball away. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where did you see that? Imaginaryland? On the replays I see boateng and Mcgugan trying to get the ball back, ref has his red out before he even gets to any of the players?!

personally, thought the referee was a total disgrace. Never a penalty, and then he fooked up Schmeichal's yellow card by giving it to him when his back was turned.

Absolute amateur hour. The clueless **** made Attwell look like he knows what he's doing FFS.

Apparently, forest improved when Miller came on for Findlay......either way they were very, very lucky to snatch a draw, never a penalty.

Exciting game though.....for a relegation battle...:p:D

They improved when Findley went off?

You must be a wum!

Findley is a 20 goal per season striker. I've been told.

Where did you see that? Imaginaryland? On the replays I see boateng and Mcgugan trying to get the ball back, ref has his red out before he even gets to any of the players?!

By getting the ball back you mean waving there arms shouting ref look at this. I'm sure had it been the other way round your account would be something like 'Couldn't believe the way the leicester players assaulted the ref to get poor Lee Camp sent off after he had done nothing wrong'

By getting the ball back you mean waving there arms shouting ref look at this. I'm sure had it been the other way round your account would be something like 'Couldn't believe the way the leicester players assaulted the ref to get poor Lee Camp sent off after he had done nothing wrong'

I see boateng talking to the ref after he had already got his red out. Decision already made before we "surrounded" the poor referee. Are you saying we shouldn't talk to the ref? Schmeichel was an idiot and deserved to go for that. And the " I didn't realise I was booked" argument is a load of crap

Archived