Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

I tell you what was a ridiculous signing for Derby. Shefki Kuqi. An ancient bog standard championship forward.

And he ignited our flair players who worked off him. He gave our team the means to produce some of the best football since Burley was in charge. And before that....... Jim Smith?

Findley however has never looked like living up to the hype. Miller wasn't cheap. McGoaldrought is almost a defender who does dangerous clearances. Derbyshire is about as good as me.

Blackstock and potentially Cox.

Your not in a position to laugh just yet

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty if we had the personnel in our squad I would probably try that one game if I was Clough, especially away from home any ball into the box he just has that unearthed, untouched, unbeatable energy to get there first - as things stand if he played a full season he would easily break double figures, well as things stand he will get there by early December!

In relation of putting the 'boss' upfront

In all honesty if we had the personnel in our squad I would probably try that one game if I was Clough, especially away from home any ball into the box he just has that unearthed, untouched, unbeatable energy to get there first - as things stand if he played a full season he would easily break double figures, well as things stand he will get there by early December!

In relation of putting the 'boss' upfront

You mean like this?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grjlxFLAigU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grjlxFLAigU

Is there a way to defend against Jake?

Seriously, he just watches the ball, has no fear or concern if a boot or an elbow is in the way, he just follows the ball and goes for it. Teams will be holding meetings to discuss how to stop him.

I don't believe they can personally.

Jake plays the game like he's wearing a crash helmet and nothing can hurt him.

Can teams stop him? Well no one so far this season. Bolton and Wolves will no doubt be sh1tting themselves. The only possible defense is to just not give us any corners or freekicks within range.

No, don't go Dawn, i'd like to see your reaction in a few months time when Sam Hutcinson is your manager and you're bottom of the league.

Brave talk from the fan of a team that have let in 7 goals in two games & that have two away games now against the top 2 favs. Bolton & Wolves

Forest's new defence has done well so far. No goals against & 2 points above Derby.

Where will Derby be in a few months ?

We are still in the market for two wingers

Brave talk from the fan of a team that have let in 7 goals in two games & that have two away games now against the top 2 favs. Bolton & Wolves

Forest's new defence has done well so far. No goals against & 2 points above Derby.

Where will Derby be in a few months ?

We are still in the market for two wingers

I'd be surprised if Forest were above Derby in a few months, infact I would care to bet that if Forest finish above Derby this season then I will go 12 months without watching football the season later... And if Derby finish above Forest would you take that bet, or don't you quite have much faith in your side?

Forest's new defense hasn't really been tested yet.

I'd also be slightly concerned that you're struggling to score goals against the likes of Fleetwood and Bristol City. You're going to start encountering sides who have much better defenses than them, and much better offensive capability than them.

Surely, any side with the great Zinedine Gorgonzola at the heart of it, should be scoring goals for fun. Likewise, any side with a strikeforce that includes Cox should surely be knocking sides for 5 or 6....?

Bristol City are the proud holders of being by far the worst team I've ever seen Derby play against. Sitting through that game at PP last season in the freezing cold was an experience I wish never to replicate. What a boring game it was, judging from the reports of the game at the shed I'm wondering if any similarities derive from the game bar the more acceptable temprature. Shocking!

Bristol City are the proud holders of being by far the worst team I've ever seen Derby play against. Sitting through that game at PP last season in the freezing cold was an experience I wish never to replicate. What a boring game it was, judging from the reports of the game at the shed I'm wondering if any similarities derive from the game bar the more acceptable temprature. Shocking!

Yes but you lot wanted to move to Pride Park. Not the Bristol lots fault that the ground sucks and is boring 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Apparently Tom Ince is being mentioned as a poss signing.

Would be absolutely amazing. Can't see it myself

I find it ironic that we're struggling to defend, and forest are struggling to score, whereas, at the start of the transfer window, we were pretty happy with the defence and worried about the strike force, and forest were over loaded with 'class' strikers but barely had two defenders to rub together.

Apparently Tom Ince is being mentioned as a poss signing.

Would be absolutely amazing. Can't see it myself

I can't see it either, but yes, that would be a terrific bit of business if you pull that off. £2m isn't that much these days. Why would Blackpool sell though? They can't be short of £££ surely.

If Tom Ince goes to Forest then it will be the first sign that your owners are going to invest, invest, invest. I'd imagine there are many sides admiring Ince. And I dont see what Forest can offer that many other sides including Blackpool can't.

To bag him it'd have to be some financial clout?

I don't believe it.

Archived