Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you can blame Forest fans for being optimistic, honestly, god love 'em.

I get the feeling that they believe any bad press is wrong and any good press is right, if they had a shed load of money and the owners was going to be compliant and pleasant then why didn't first choice Mick Mack get the job? or the iconic manager they were talking about.

The next piece of information, which I posted which they have called bullshit is from a football agent who happens to be a Forest fan, a very big forest fan and because he didn't say they were going to spend millions it was rubbished.

I personally don't see this season going well for them, and as for saying there is no players at Derby they would have simply because they haven't heard of them shows naivety, why did we finish above them (comfortably) relying on less loans than them, if we were bad with our injury record being on similar if not worse grounds than them, add to the fact the players they lost... obviously it's only natural for other fans to say such things, but, if they're expecting players they have heard of for being good in this division and higher then, again I would say they're in for a shock.

I think they will stuggle to get players in, especially defenders because they don't know who they're lining up with and if other clubs are in for them, with more settled sides then they will obviously go elsewhere. I think for most players, joining a team with stability is a big thing especially in the modern day, but I am not going to pass judgement on rumours, from one extreme to the other.

I would be surprised if they didn't struggle next season - They're 6/7 players away from a starting 11 and about 12/13 players from a squad - unless you have a budget of 10 million it's going to be hard. There aren't many free's knocking about either, as you would expect at this time of year.

Archived