Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Bloomfield@ColinBloomfield

Nigel Jemson on SSN saying Forest should look at Nigel Clough as new manager - "someone with a Forest connection."

It's already been posted though, he hasn't got the badges for a start has he? So he can't anyway?

We've been here before but still his name gets mentioned every time they're without a manager. I doubt he'd go even if he did have the badges but if he would consider it then he's fooled me!

We all know how Cloughie feels about Derby but does anyone really know how he feels about the red dogs? Every time we play he looks like he can't fookin stand them.

Surely they'll be after someone abit more upbeat than those two? Also assuming they have little knowledge of the game here who is advising them with the managers?

Is Frank Clarke still around?

Hopefully Marthur's still around and having lots of input into the managerial vacancy.

Sky Sports understands Harry Redknapp has ruled himself out of the running for the Nottingham Forest job following the sacking of Steve Cotterill.

The Championship outfit, who are now owned by Kuwaiti businessman Fawaz Al-Hasawi and his family, parted company with Cotterill earlier on Thursday after less than a year at the helm.

Redknapp, who was axed by Tottenham last month after three-and-a-half years in charge, was immediately installed as one of the leading contenders for the role by bookmakers.

But the 65-year-old, who is close friends with Cotterill and has acted as something of a mentor to him throughout his career, will not be making the move to the City Ground.

Candidate

Redknapp has admitted that he respects the club, which he feels has a great tradition, but was keen to stress that it is not a job for him.

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/7891513/Redknapp-rules-out-Forest]More

Sky Sports understands Harry Redknapp has ruled himself out of the running for the Nottingham Forest job following the sacking of Steve Cotterill.

The Championship outfit, who are now owned by Kuwaiti businessman Fawaz Al-Hasawi and his family, parted company with Cotterill earlier on Thursday after less than a year at the helm.

Redknapp, who was axed by Tottenham last month after three-and-a-half years in charge, was immediately installed as one of the leading contenders for the role by bookmakers.

But the 65-year-old, who is close friends with Cotterill and has acted as something of a mentor to him throughout his career, will not be making the move to the City Ground.

Candidate

Redknapp has admitted that he respects the club, which he feels has a great tradition, but was keen to stress that it is not a job for him.

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/7891513/Redknapp-rules-out-Forest]More

Errrm, mentor? to Cotterill? seriously

Billy Davies - if you check his record every club he has ever managed has had money problems when he left. Silly massive wages and long ck tracts on crap.

Oh and he flukes promotion once

I dunno about what the wages were like for you guys under Billy but I can't think of any signings he made that were silly wages, besides think of all the money he has saved the clubs by signing free agents who turn out to have a massive learning curve.

Errrm, mentor? to Cotterill? seriously

I dunno about what the wages were like for you guys under Billy but I can't think of any signings he made that were silly wages, besides think of all the money he has saved the clubs by signing free agents who turn out to have a massive learning curve.

So no silly wages that make the clubs lose millions a year and have a wage bill in excess of income in his time at Forest?

Archived