Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

sorry RD im sure your right but i dont like the chap i only see him in your lots shirt and when i see him hes playing against my team so on this basis i stick to my original comments in my defence i did say he was a good player though!

and its no more dangerous than your red blinkers 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Fair enough, i dont particularly dislike any of your players just because they wear a rams shirt. Only Commons for obvious reasons and Savage, who was abit of pantomine villain but hilarious at the same time!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be quite a dangerous driver wearing those black and White blinkers all the time.

If you are making a case for Fatty Reid, then fair play. He is a reasonable footballer, very fat, but has some skill.

Pushing it a bit, you could make a case for daddy's boy Campy. Championship level keeper.

sausageer however is possible one of the most mardy players I have ever seen in over 40 years of watching professional football. He's a dirty player yet cries wolf every time he's challenged. One of the most punchable players of all time.

I still think that moment when Jay McEverley bounced the ball on the little ***** head was hilarious. sausageer marched up to Jay with his chest puffed out and absolutely **** himself when he got the ball bonged on his head. Brilliant.

Average player with a wide yellow streak right through him.

Win obviously! Doubt you will though.

It's written that you'll beat us then hand our relegation (shakes head) rivals another 3 points.

Obviously we want to win too, but its sod's law, and typical of us to put in a

poor performance, and fail, yet again, that scenario has always been the case here.

Up one minute, down the next. All you lot can do is rely on the limited ability of your own

team to pull you out the ****, good luck with that.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Do I want Florist to be relegated?

My answer would be no!

2 reasons spring to mind.

Better the devil you know etc. Who would be our bete noir if we didn't face Florist in the same division?

But...and most importantly...this has been a very dull season punctuated by 2 huge highlights and yes, both have been the games against Florist. No one who followed either is likely to forget them in a hurry and WE WON BOTH!

PS morning bruv.

You must be quite a dangerous driver wearing those black and White blinkers all the time.

I wouldn't run over any of those three. Camp's head would do my windscreen. Fat Andy would end up in the passenger seat with the engine. And Gunter would dive out the way but still insist I clipped him.

Don't see the problem. He's clearly fat and plays for Forest, therefore obviously a c**t, hence Andy Reid - fat c**t.

The worrying thing for Forest is that he was probably their best player.

Then there's Camp - he's not fat. Just a c**t.

On the one hand I don't want Forest relegated as it removes two big games from our calendar. Really, are games against Fester anywhere near as big and meaningful to us? Of course they're not.

On the other hand, relegation would be amusing, and could potentially lead to more 'Yeovil' moments.

On the one hand I don't want Forest relegated as it removes two big games from our calendar. Really, are games against Fester anywhere near as big and meaningful to us? Of course they're not.

On the other hand, relegation would be amusing, and could potentially lead to more 'Yeovil' moments.

I am willing to accept no local Derbies for a chance of that happening again- Hilarious!

It looks like Red Dawn has given up on watching florest after tuesday night.

He's refusing to go back again this season.

Or maybe he's seen the light.

Not just this season. While Cotterill is in charge. However long that is.

Most of us fear that could be a while. I pay to watch 'football' and be entertained. I'm simply not entertained anymore. His brand of football would make the baby Jesus cry. Disgusting.

Non League Nigel 3 Billy Davros 3 (Nigel wins on the knee-in-the-back penalty shoot-out)

Non League Nigel 1 Steve McClown 0

Non League Nigel 1 Sunday League Steve 0

Even since the golden decade of Forest regularly being handed their @r$e$, it still makes for bleak reading that even with our financial disadvantage (until this season), constant state of a team in flux, and a non-league manager, we're still superior.

Oh dear......

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived