Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fek off with your hypocrisy about doughty chants - we all knew it was going to happen.

Praps you ought to put yourselves in Kriss Commons football boots, having lost a baby, and listening to those disgusting songs - and he was playing ffs........

Don't you dare try and take the high ground, each team has a band of idiots - you'rs are no better than ours.

We won tonight.

So instead of admitting that the chants were sick, you're going go the childish "you started it" I'll admit that our chants about commons' child were horrible but no way gives you an excuse for what you sang. Youve overshadowed a good victory for you lot.

So instead of admitting that the chants were sick, you're going go the childish "you started it" I'll admit that our chants about commons' child were horrible but no way gives you an excuse for what you sang. Youve overshadowed a good victory for you lot.

I think you'll find most of the posts are condemning the chants of these 'mindless' ******

Apart from mrsram who knew it was coming and it was apparently fine.

I didn't say it was fine. I said it was what is expected of certain people, your fans and ours

Be honest, a few weeks ago forest fans hated him, some perhaps even wished him dead. Now that he has passed away (RIP) forest fans have changed their opinion of him. The singing wasn't needed, but forest fans and players acting like their club is so angelic, when actually your fans have done much worse is the past, seems to me as if you can't accept you lost and are looking to hide behind a controversial song. Blackstocks already hiding behind it on twitter, and let's be honest he doesn't have a clue because he's making out like all the fans, players, coaching staff and the tea lady were joining in.

Its worrying that we could only scrape a win against such a poor side. Hopefully with the game out of the way and the season on a wind down we can start to play with confidence and under less pressure, entertaining the fans along the way

I see your point however a local derby game consists of nerves from both sets of players which resulted in a lot of hoof ball and mistakes. However Forest did seem to come with the intention of trying to rough our players up as there was a lot of dirty play. I am happy with a scrappy 1-0 in a local derby game. It is now down to how we respond against Doncaster this weekend who seem to have a habit at the moment of picking up points against higher teams.

Archived