Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a East Midlands love in, or can anyone join in?. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Well i just did something very silly and got myself a ticket for our match on the 5th. My first trip to Pride Park, i imagine its going to be an unwelcome one! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Apart from the score - you'll have a lovely time at PP - you might not want to go back to the sh*tty ground ever again. We don't throw bottles of p*ss on you, and we give you facilities that you've never experienced before. Just remember, as Derby fans, we get this as standard - infact, we get more......

Apart from the score - you'll have a lovely time at PP - you might not want to go back to the sh*tty ground ever again. We don't throw bottles of p*ss on you, and we give you facilities that you've never experienced before. Just remember, as Derby fans, we get this as standard - infact, we get more......

its a half time bovril orgy every other saturday.

Steve Cotterill and Nigel Clough were both interviewed by BBC East Midlands News after today's games. The reporter asked Cotterill what his target was for the season, "to win the next game", was the reply.

He asked Nigel the same question, "to gain automatic promotion by winning every game and not conceding another goal all season", Clough said.

"Hang on Nige, that's a bit over the top isn't it?", snorted the reporter.

"He started it", said Nigel......................

In todays Mirror..........

Manager Steve ­Cotterill was involved in a dressing-room ­bust-up with angry ­Nottingham Forest ­players last week.

The ugly exchange ­exploded at half-time during Forest’s FA Cup replay defeat at ­Leicester.

Cotterill, under mounting pressure after a ­series of poor performances, tore into his under-performing team in a heated exchange.

They were losing 2-0 at the time and eventually lost 4-0.

His volley sparked a response from members of the Forest squad, who hit back at their boss.

Eventually, peace was restored.

Forest last week ­recruited Sean O’Driscoll to their coaching staff in an attempt to calm ­internal club tensions.

Archived