Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Oh and as for Red Elvis who claims Forest have a better squad.. Who would actually get into our team?

I wouldn't take any of their back 5 over ours.. Ward is a nailed on LW.. Greening and Moussi only pass sideways, and rarely to a red shirt, surely Bailey would be more favourable as he can at least pass forward... They have no RW, and strikers whilst look better on paper, don't score..

If I was to take some of their players I'd probably take Tudgay, Gunter, Blackstock, Cohen, McGugan and Majewski.. Whether they'd fit into our first team or our system is debatable.. I'd definately have Majewski and most likely Cohen in our starting line-up, probably the others for squad players.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and as for Red Elvis who claims Forest have a better squad.. Who would actually get into our team?

I wouldn't take any of their back 5 over ours.. Ward is a nailed on LW.. Greening and Moussi only pass sideways, and rarely to a red shirt, surely Bailey would be more favourable as he can at least pass forward... They have no RW, and strikers whilst look better on paper, don't score..

If I was to take some of their players I'd probably take Tudgay, Gunter, Blackstock, Cohen, McGugan and Majewski.. Whether they'd fit into our first team or our system is debatable.. I'd definately have Majewski and most likely Cohen in our starting line-up, probably the others for squad players.

Strikers - Theo's got more goals than any of their strikers.

I'm slightly surprised though that they're having so many problems in scoring goals when they have Pele jr. in the squad. I thought he was supposed to be some sort of goal-scoring machine.......

I'm slightly surprised though that they're having so many problems in scoring goals when they have Pele jr. in the squad. I thought he was supposed to be some sort of goal-scoring machine.......

praps Arsenal have signed him for £5m....

I'm slightly surprised though that they're having so many problems in scoring goals when they have Pele jr. in the squad. I thought he was supposed to be some sort of goal-scoring

machine.......

Ah Findley, I forgot about all that chit chat. Him and Garner were going to destroy the Championship!

They'll stay up. They play pretty neat stuff don't they? That's a basis to build from. But can Cotterill do it? Poor manager if not, far too strong team to actually go down!!

Ah Findley, I forgot about all that chit chat. Him and Garner were going to destroy the Championship!

They'll stay up. They play pretty neat stuff don't they? That's a basis to build from. But can Cotterill do it? Poor manager if not, far too strong team to actually go down!!

Personally, I agree - however, I think we said that the last time they ended up going down.....

Derbyshire

Miller

McGoldrick

Harewood

Tudgay

Blackstock

Findley

All outscored by Theo.

With their lack of goalscoring prowess it's just a good job that they have a solid defence, otherwise they'd be right in the ****. Oh.....

Derbyshire was always going to be a disaster.

Miller though.... Has all the attributes.

Imagine taking over after McClaren and your job being to keep Forest up. You'd be thrilled to get such an easy target!!

Need to buy back Tyson

Derbyshire was always going to be a disaster.

Miller though.... Has all the attributes.

Imagine taking over after McClaren and your job being to keep Forest up. You'd be thrilled to get such an easy target!!

Need to buy back Tyson

miller is w**k

Archived