Andre Villas-Boas new Chelsea manager

CumbrianRam

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he has the potential to be the best manager in the world, his record speaks for itself.. he wasn't a professional footballer just worked himself upto the top, his record is brilliant. He would of been exactly my choice if I was Chelsea boss, In both his jobs he hasn't signed big names just got the very best out of the players already there, one was destined for relegation and he put them 11th got the job at Porto and in his very first year broke several records. He is certainly a bloke worth taking the chance on, I genuinely think going by his record given the time, he'll be the next era of great managers in this country.

He'll be sacked in a year.. When they finish outside the top 4..

His style is nothing like Mourinhos, he favours attacking football.. Chelsea don't have the players for this, they're full of lump it type players or athletes.. He'll go exactly the same way as Luis Felipe Scolari..

He will however go off to someone else, be given good time, and win a shed load more..

They're following our lead with a young largely inexperienced manager - we're showing the big clubs how to do it.

Yes, can't help but notice that Holland, Spain and now Barcelona at club level, have adopted our preferred style of play as well.

this manager has potential to do very well at chelsea, his record is remarkable and given the right players he could win chelsea's first champions league.

A league title in Portugal, where they had the best team by far, and an Europa League. Is this really good enough for Chelsea? Or what Chelsea aspire to be? Remember Mourinho had won a Champions League with Porto, much harder. He's 33 as well, and with the ego's of some of the players at Chelsea - Drogba, Terry etc, I don't think they will look up to him and be motivated by him. I'll give it till Christmas when they're languishing in 6th place, and he will be out.

his record is outstanding, yes it is a poor league but he is exceptional, romped villareal at home 5-1 which is no easy thing especially being 1-0 down at half time and playing poor. He could fall flat on his arse but i think they will be there or there abouts.

Archived