Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

How much do you reckon we would stand to get for Addo from Bournemouth? It seems that we are in the habit of cancelling contracts and allowing players to walk away if they are not in our plans. I hope this doesn't happen with Miles.

£300,000 i reckon

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherries boss Paul Groves is hoping to persuade the Rams centre-half to sign a permanent deal following a successful loan spell at Dean Court last season

But Clough says Addison, who can also play in midfield, has other options.

"There has been interest from the Championship and Miles will pick which club he wants," Clough told BBC Derby.

Is that just a clever way of maintaining value?

• 1 month later...

rumours going around that he has impressed clough in the gym & with his work rate & will be kept as shackell replacement

any thoughts?

Yeah, zero chance and hat is a fact. Trust me. He will not play for the 1st team while Clough is the manager. End of.

Cherries boss Paul Groves is hoping to persuade the Rams centre-half to sign a permanent deal following a successful loan spell at Dean Court last season

But Clough says Addison, who can also play in midfield, has other options.

"There has been interest from the Championship and Miles will pick which club he wants," Clough told BBC Derby.

Is that just a clever way of maintaining value?

Either that or clough al keep him till January see how he goes in the side then if no good sell?

The players aren't even back training yet, so how can Clough be impressed with him when he's probably not even seen him for 8 weeks.

Every Football team in the English Leagues come back this week.Derby split up the training to Tuesday and Wednesday.With that James Caton having part of his trial on wednesday.Anyone know if he has impressed

Archived