Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt we will keep him but it would be a logical decision given our pre situation. The players have been back to Moor Farm a couple of times over the summer for fitness tests. Croft was given another chance early last season but faded after starting a couple.

Hopefully Bailey and Addison can feature in the first pre-season game.So that will give fans an idea of what addison would be like for us and bailey we should keep whether thats for cover i dont know but say hendrick/bryson got injured and was out for the season then you would be comfortable with bailey taking his place

my reason for assuming they have fallen out is people on here telling me they have so on here

My uncle Jo use to tell me it wasnt abuse it was just a game we were playing which no one else could know about, I use to think I was the most gulible person in the world, then I read your post

i dont believe they are correct, i just reckon addison hasnt been given a chance by clough, he gave him a new contract, loaned him out & then transfer listed him, so that points towards a falling out

but then he was supposed to sign for bournemouth over the weekend & there looks like a chance he will stay, which i would approve of, as he can defend & tackle, which is what we need as shackell sold & barker out for season

How does extending his contract and then loaning him point to a fall out?

It could be:

1. Extended contract do he could have a chance of training, showing what he could do with a view to keeping. then loaned out because either he

A)Showed some good stuff in training so loaned out to gain match sharpness after a long injury

B)didn't show in training so put him shop window

he was good enough before he got injured i think he is a better cb than buxton & should be kept until we see if barker can make it back

I think most would agree with that, but that's kind of irrelevant if he can't get that form back.

Do you think transfer listing is some incredible slight on a person, that he is hated or something?

i believe if u can play and were rated and then suddenly your not, the bigger picture needs to be looked at, add to that and clough seems to go off players- cwyka, maguire and its a possibility, it just strikes me as not being football related

i believe if u can play and were rated and then suddenly your not, the bigger picture needs to be looked at, add to that and clough seems to go off players- cwyka, maguire and its a possibility, it just strikes me as not being football related

Or following a year out form dipped and bulked up too much list too much pace.

Archived