Adios Tevez

Saunders89

Why stay anymore time in a place he doesn't like?

The contract that he signed. Until his expires I wouldn't let him go anywhere.

He'll end up getting his own way though no doubt. A shame that contracts always work in the players' favour these days, which leaves us lumbered with the likes of Pearson, Bywater etc....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The contract that he signed. Until his expires I wouldn't let him go anywhere.

He'll end up getting his own way though no doubt. A shame that contracts always work in the players' favour these days, which leaves us lumbered with the likes of Pearson, Bywater etc....

But Tevez isn't after a big money move to Real Madrid.. He's after a move back home to be with his family who need him.. This is completely different.. Tevez has given 100% when on the field and single handidly won them games last year, he got them to The CL more than anyone else in their team..

A team with any decency would let him go after completing a terrific job if he's generally unhappy and wants to return home.. Plus, it's not like they're not going to recoup the transfer fee paid for him.. Playing CL football plus the TV rights/Ssorphip deals/Merchandising deals that they'll earn is probably 10x the amount Tevez is on.

But Tevez isn't after a big money move to Real Madrid.. He's after a move back home to be with his family who need him.. This is completely different.. Tevez has given 100% when on the field and single handidly won them games last year, he got them to The CL more than anyone else in their team..

A team with any decency would let him go after completing a terrific job if he's generally unhappy and wants to return home.. Plus, it's not like they're not going to recoup the transfer fee paid for him.. Playing CL football plus the TV rights/Ssorphip deals/Merchandising deals that they'll earn is probably 10x the amount Tevez is on.

And the way to get Man City to acquiesce to his request is to absolutely slate his club?

And the way to get Man City to acquiesce to his request is to absolutely slate his club?

He slated the city, not the club..

Arshavin slated the women in London, Vidic has gone on record saying Manchester is boring, miserable and rains alot..

As long as you give 100% to the club, which he has, you can say what you like about the city..

I agree. Let him buy himself out of his contract that he is not prepared to honour and make him pay back every penny he has earned from it and let him be gone.

I agree. Let him buy himself out of his contract that he is not prepared to honour and make him pay back every penny he has earned from it and let him be gone.

Why should he have to give back every penny that he's earned.. Why do people treat footballers like they need to do something just because a club is stupid enough to pay obscene amounts for his services..

Football is no different to any other job..

It's not Tevez's fault that Man City paid 30mill for him.. Nor is it his fault Man City offered him $250k a week for 5 years.. If after 2 years he's had enough why can't he move.. Man City are the stupid ones for buying him in the first place... Don't blame Tevez because he wants to return home.. Football isn't like the army.

He misses his family and wants to go home.

Then says he will go back and play in Argentina in 3 years.

You either miss your kids or you don't.

Let him walk away from his contract on the understanding that he can't play for another european team.

Simples.

Why should he have to give back every penny that he's earned.. Why do people treat footballers like they need to do something just because a club is stupid enough to pay obscene amounts for his services..

Football is no different to any other job..

It's not Tevez's fault that Man City paid 30mill for him.. Nor is it his fault Man City offered him $250k a week for 5 years.. If after 2 years he's had enough why can't he move.. Man City are the stupid ones for buying him in the first place... Don't blame Tevez because he wants to return home.. Football isn't like the army.

Football is very different to my job. I don't get paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, nor do I sign a contract to say that I will stay with my employer for a set time.

Because the players are offered contracts which they are legally bound to and the wages that the players are offered are based on them signing this contract.

If Tevez did not want to stay in Manchester for 5 years he should not have signed a contract which entitled him to vast riches for that period.

Condoning what he has done in my opinion is ridiculous because it is players like him that are leaving football in ruins and leaving huge costs to be passed on to fans.

Football is very different to my job. I don't get paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, nor do I sign a contract to say that I will stay with my employer for a set time.

Because the players are offered contracts which they are legally bound to and the wages that the players are offered are based on them signing this contract.

If Tevez did not want to stay in Manchester for 5 years he should not have signed a contract which entitled him to vast riches for that period.

Condoning what he has done in my opinion is ridiculous because it is players like him that are leaving football in ruins and leaving huge costs to be passed on to fans.

You get paid for what your ability pays you.. Footballers get paid for what their ability pays them.. Tevez is exceptional and he alone has helped Manchester City (a business) earn millions..

The contracts signed are for the clubs benefit.. Having Tevez for 5 years means that Manchester City can sell him for huge sums during this time.. Contracts doesn't mean the player has to stay the distance, if he wants to move Manchester City should accept that fact and sell him off.. Any player can request to move during the contract, I don't really see what the big deal is there..

Clubs always play the 'hard done by' card when a player requests a transfer.. They say the same crap over and over, how he's disrespected the fans, the club, and that he should honour his contract blah blah.. Yet clubs are happy to ditch promising youngsters, reject the opportunity for players to further their careers and even release them through a contract for whatever reason.. It's swings and roundabouts..

Tevez perhaps didn't want play for Man City for 5 years.. But who do you think benefited the most from the 5 year contract? Tevez earning $250k a year for 5 years or Man City having a top quality player for 5 years which will win them tophies, set up sponsorship links and markets in South America and generally earn the club around 5 to 10x the amount the paid for him and with a sell on value of about $30mill or more..

Tevez has every right to ask for a move back to his homeland..

You get paid for what your ability pays you.. Footballers get paid for what their ability pays them.. Tevez is exceptional and he alone has helped Manchester City (a business) earn millions..

The contracts signed are for the clubs benefit.. Having Tevez for 5 years means that Manchester City can sell him for huge sums during this time.. Contracts doesn't mean the player has to stay the distance, if he wants to move Manchester City should accept that fact and sell him off.. Any player can request to move during the contract, I don't really see what the big deal is there..

Clubs always play the 'hard done by' card when a player requests a transfer.. They say the same crap over and over, how he's disrespected the fans, the club, and that he should honour his contract blah blah.. Yet clubs are happy to ditch promising youngsters, reject the opportunity for players to further their careers and even release them through a contract for whatever reason.. It's swings and roundabouts..

Tevez perhaps didn't want play for Man City for 5 years.. But who do you think benefited the most from the 5 year contract? Tevez earning $250k a year for 5 years or Man City having a top quality player for 5 years which will win them tophies, set up sponsorship links and markets in South America and generally earn the club around 5 to 10x the amount the paid for him and with a sell on value of about $30mill or more..

Not sure how you think Tevez alone has earned the club all of this money?!

Not saying he does not have the right to request a transfer but to sit there on tv and say there is no way he is going back to Manchester when he still has a contract there is unbelievablr and, as I say, if he is not prepared to honour a contract he should not sign them or should pay up the value of the contract (as teams have to do when cancelling a players contract)

Tevez has every right to ask for a move back to his homeland..

over rated...ugly......looks like a troll.....disloyal......money grabbing...back stabbing...south american horse sniffer.

still...... who cares......not our problem .....nice lad probably .

Archived