Adios Tevez

Saunders89

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13704323.stm

Seems like he's on his way for sure now, imo i think he's very disrespectful with what he say's in this. I am sure i'll get loads of posts telling me how crap Manchester is, but he needn't of slagged the city thats paid his wages for the last few years. We don't need people like him in our league if thats what he thinks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't view the video on my current technological device.

What's he say?

He will never return to Manchester, it's wet and has 2 restaurants, the poor man even complains his kids can't go to the flix as they can't understand the films...i'm sorry but he should of had them learning English as soon as he touched down in London all those years ago (if they were born then), if not they would be the same as any other kid bought up in England anyway.

I have lost a lot of respect for tevez, that was downright rude to a city that has gave him a lot of money and support. I hope he never returns to england and i hope wherever he goes it starts to rain.

Steady on, no need to get all psyco on him

5 years in England, finally realised it's always bloody raining. Not the brightest button is he? maybe if he bothered to learn the language in that time he'd of been able to watch the weather forecast and slap in a transfer request earlier.

he is just trying to engineer a move, its a shame that football has come to this, no loyalty or respect by players to clubs that pay them so much money.

city should not play him for a year to teach him a lesson, its not like they will massively notice the money haha

Chelsea are interested aren't they?

A shame, I look forward to the day when he's gone from English football. Then I can start watching football on the telly again while the little lad's about. At the moment Tevez scares the $h1t out of him more than Doctor Who ever could!

Send me to the feckin north pole for 250k a week. Total disrespect. This would be the city that is reasonably placed in the top 100 richest cities in the world, nothing to do?

Chelsea are interested aren't they?

A shame, I look forward to the day when he's gone from English football. Then I can start watching football on the telly again while the little lad's about. At the moment Tevez scares the $h1t out of him more than Doctor Who ever could!

Chelsea is renowned for being considerably more tropical than Manchester :D

Hero..

Basically said he'd rather play for Boca Juniors for free than spend anymore time in Manchester earning $$$$$

He has enough money to set himself and his family up for life.. Why stay anymore time in a place he doesn't like?

You two would get on well.

Archived