Championship signings

sage

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Millwall sign Jordan Stewart and Birmingham City sign Stephen Caldwell.

Poor Millwall, scored some great goals but think he got beat more times than he actually put a tackle in :rolleyes:

Fester are on a spending spree, pretty sure that's the 10million pound mark crossed, 3million st ledger, 5million mills, 1.2million daddies boy(not the red one) and 1.2million for peltier.

pretty sure there is more to come as well, 4million bid for maynard and they're keeping in for him. I knew they had money but didn't expect them to go this mad, I WOULD LOVE IT if they stay down or better yet go down :D

Southampton sign Jack Cork for 750k, think this will be one of the best signings of the year obviously destined for the premiership and a snip at that price, although I heard his wages are large (somewhere around the 20k mark) but none the less, great signing!

Leicester after Hargreaves too.

Why has Cork gone to Southampton?? He looked really good last season, no?

Leicester's owners did say their not putting a limit on Sven. Whatever it takes to get them in the PL they said. If it works for them, well, good for them.

Anyone reckon they'll get Maynard??

He's a difficult player to drag away. If not for his injury i'd imagine a PL club would of managed it by now. I bet plenty of clubs are sniffing around. Some far more attractive than Leicester despite their cash.

Can see Maynard staying at Bristol and waiting for a more attractive club to give him a contract.

Leicester make me envious that we're not in a position where we can spend that sort of money, 5million is probably more than we'll spend all summer and is probably more than we expected to spend before the summer and their owners seem pretty settled their so don't think they will be a flash in the pan, I think their fans are in for a few years of relative success.. cu*ts! :(

Southampton sign Jack Cork for 750k, think this will be one of the best signings of the year obviously destined for the premiership and a snip at that price, although I heard his wages are large (somewhere around the 20k mark) but none the less, great signing!

I wanted him here but not for 20k. Has looked really good when i've seen him.

Blackpool sign Kevin Phillips.

Bananas.

So when we play Blackpool we'll need to score atleast 2 to win now. Can't he go Bingo or something when we play 'em?

Does anyone know how much Mills is meant to be earning at Leicester??

Heard everything from 20k per week to 50k!!! :eek:

Archived