Home Kit 11/12

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it too.

Tend to dislike the shirts with too much black on. Like basic white with minimal black trim.

Loved the black away kit. Wish we'd keep that colour for away. Different shades of blue maybe for the never seen 3rd strip

Do away with the hoops though. Why would we ever want to share anything in Commons with THAT club?

I like the kit, its better then previous ones we have had IMO.

Can someone tell me how they upload pictures from the official website onto here?

As I am a data reviewer for Fifa and I send in ratings, kits etc for Derby and I got the goalkeeper shirt for us last season on the game and I want to do the same again.

Thanks

Can someone tell me how they upload pictures from the official website onto here?

As I am a data reviewer for Fifa and I send in ratings, kits etc for Derby and I got the goalkeeper shirt for us last season on the game and I want to do the same again.

Thanks

How much money are you offering us? :p

I think this is ok, better than the last one. I really look forward to revealing of the away kit, hoping it will be something new and fresh. These Adidas kits have been little dull. I liked most of the Puma kits. Although when we had those we were having some good times and had also more exciting players. Might make a difference, creating those golden memories.

Hopefully the next season is very good for us so I learn to love this kit.

if It wasn't for the hoops, and the sponsor, and the little black trimming, it would be pretty good.

As it is now, it's bleddy horrible. Though I've never really been a fan of our kits since we changed from Puma. Hopefully the away one is alot better, in recent times we've had some foul away kits. The yellow and blue, the florecent green, the ugly argentinia kit..

The black and blue away kits have been top notch though.. Would love us in a black and orange or black and gold away kits.. If anyone has seen the Germany away kit or the Valencia\Roma away kit you'd know what I'm talking about.

for me it really is a disapointment , for Adidas this is a bad design ,, i know alot of people have said it but seriously what the hell is it with the hoops , and the trims around the arm make it look like a training top , im hoping this is a wind up to throw us off the official launch tomorrow but i think they have messed up and put this on the website a few days before they should have done , i will not be buying this

Thanks

Did you do it for FIFA 10?

If so that all white Home kit with no sponsor made me refuse to play with Derby on that game

and the white shorts!

Thats what i meant in the "all white kit"

Thankfully the kits look great in FIFA11, and the keeper shirt is a nice feature aswell as not many championship clubs have it

Archived