French Open/Wimbledon 2011

dcfcdavecov

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if theres any decent tennis courts near Long Eaton? The ones at west park are really bad (absoloutly feckin' *****)

Chillwell Olympia have decent ones I think?

There isn't any others in Long Eaton.. I think Breaston have a few too but about the same standard as Long Eatons. Grew up in Long Eaton as a kid, West Park was beautiful in the summer.. Don't know what happened, around the 2006 mark it just went to pot and the now it's a dump..

Does anyone know if theres any decent tennis courts near Long Eaton? The ones at west park are really bad (absoloutly feckin' *****)

Yeah, Toton park courts are good. Me and my mates play on there you have to pay but if the gates open we just go on and play ;) Because we can :)

My favorite day of the summer is when that murrey goes back from being the great British hope to being an arrogant hateful scottish t*sser!

And it will happen again this summer.

I mean it, I hate him (well I've never met him but I'm sure I would) I hope he never wins

My favorite day of the summer is when that murrey goes back from being the great British hope to being an arrogant hateful scottish t*sser!

And it will happen again this summer.

I mean it, I hate him (well I've never met him but I'm sure I would) I hope he never wins

I'd read the Des Kelly interview again, and then Des Kellys and Tim Henmans(who was also there) reactions. It was a joke, taken out of context.

I'd read the Des Kelly interview again, and then Des Kellys and Tim Henmans(who was also there) reactions. It was a joke, taken out of context.

still doesn't change the fact that he's a moany dour Scotsman. So so boring.

any predictions for the eventual winners?

I'm going with Fed-Ex and hopefully Wozniacki, love that girl

still doesn't change the fact that he's a moany dour Scotsman. So so boring.

any predictions for the eventual winners?

I'm going with Fed-Ex and hopefully Wozniacki, love that girl

I'm having a bet on Heather Watson to win today....she's ranked 30 below her opponent, but is ahead of her in the ATP race. Think sh'e's got a good chance.

Winners? Serena Williams...out for a year and still wins. Nadal, i hate him but i think he'll win it.

unlucky with the bet, Watson was in control before the injury

Yeah, i was almost crying with her.

Robson v Sharapova today....can't see her doing anything there.

Done her rankings goog though...you get 60 points for getting to the second round of a GS. Should move her up 30-40 places.

Archived