French Open/Wimbledon 2011

dcfcdavecov

I'm having a bet on Heather Watson to win today....she's ranked 30 below her opponent, but is ahead of her in the ATP race. Think sh'e's got a good chance.

Winners? Serena Williams...out for a year and still wins. Nadal, i hate him but i think he'll win it.

shame she got injured fella, she was going to win.....:(

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame she got injured fella, she was going to win.....:(

Tell me about it.:unsure:

Robson on Centre Court at 12

Baltacha or whatever her name is, is on Court 1 at 1pm......might have got them two mixed up.

Murray plays later aswell.

Get ya feckin strawberrys out!

Was that Roddick game just on CC?

Yeah, as fit as Hantuchova is, i don't think that will stop her getting thrashed in straight sets.

I want it to last anyway, don't get home til 6

Want to watch it on my tele, with Virginia Wade commentating at full blast.

Yeah, as fit as Hantuchova is, i don't think that will stop her getting thrashed in straight sets.

I want it to last anyway, don't get home til 6

Want to watch it on my tele, with Virginia Wade commentating at full blast.

I read this, and immediately turned over, why am I watching the manly christmasless V.Williams when I can watch these beauties.

I read this, and immediately turned over, why am I watching the manly christmasless V.Williams when I can watch these beauties.

You my man dawg, you my man.

Venus v Serena in the final is the worst case scenario for a final.

Sounds racist, but it's not....they just don't make me want to close the curtains....

You my man dawg, you my man.

Venus v Serena in the final is the worst case scenario for a final.

Sounds racist, but it's not....they just don't make me want to close the curtains....

To be honest, I amended my last post to remove the word 'Ape' as I didn't intend it in a racist way, but I don't see how anyone would take it as anything but.

It's the horrific grunting that really puts me off, but even the likes of Sharapova do that, it must be done to p*ss the opponent off, it can't help them hit the ball better?

To be honest, I amended my last post to remove the word 'Ape' as I didn't intend it in a racist way, but I don't see how anyone would take it as anything but.

It's the horrific grunting that really puts me off, but even the likes of Sharapova do that, it must be done to p*ss the opponent off, it can't help them hit the ball better?

Think it includes your core muscles more if you let out a yell as you hit it.....gets adrenaline going aswell....but not every feckin ball. Wimbledon is in general pissing me off today. The crowd clap for anything, it's like Deal Or No Deal....they're opening boxes, why are they clapping?

Did you know, if you want to floor somebody, just before you take them out with your shoulder, touch the tip of your tongue with the roof of your mouth. Tenses your muscles up.

Should have used the Ape comment, there's no likes involved:ROFL:

Archived