French Open/Wimbledon 2011

dcfcdavecov

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guys American aint he?

As for that girl, she's not too bad..Not great though, don't find her face attractive.. Prefer Diana Ramirez!

Also agree with whoever said Andy Murray is a wimp, and dcfcdavecov have you seen Rafas missus? Ding dong.

But how can you comment on Murrays brilliant shots? Seems as you're not there the telly doesn't give you a clear indication, in other words, it's lying to you.

That guys American aint he?

As for that girl, she's not too bad..Not great though, don't find her face attractive.. Prefer Diana Ramirez!

Also agree with whoever said Andy Murray is a wimp, and dcfcdavecov have you seen Rafas missus? Ding dong.

But how can you comment on Murrays brilliant shots? Seems as you're not there the telly doesn't give you a clear indication, in other words, it's lying to you.

:DHD High distinction init. Can see everything.

Gemma Atkinson "not bad" feckin hell. :rofl:

:DHD High distinction init. Can see everything.

Gemma Atkinson "not bad" feckin hell. :rofl:

If you think shes amazing, you'd seriously die of a heart attack in my neck of the woods, or land yourself in jail for constant perving..

I'd be disappointed if I ended up with a girl of her looks..

I think it might do Murray some favours if he didn't compete at Queens this year. It would surely give his ankle a rest before the mega 5 set matches start at Wimbledon.

If he gives himself a fighting chance we might finally get a home grown champ. It's going to take something special though to knock Nadal off his perch but I honestly can't see that happening anytime soon as he's unstoppable at the minute.

If you think shes amazing, you'd seriously die of a heart attack in my neck of the woods, or land yourself in jail for constant perving..

I need a face pic of your mrs. Shouldn't be too hard to find one.

I'll imagine the rest.

zzzZZZZZ

I don't know if i should say your head is firmly up our own arse.

Bris, you are just biased to your homeland. Maybe you're an ugly **** who scored, can't believe his luck and has to profess to the internet world how lucky you are and how **** our lives are in England that we don't get to see how beautiful your missis is, everyday.

Fact of the matter is, there's women like those above, all around England. Turn ya flippin blinkers off!

First two (if we're gonna get technical and picky, not gonna say no to any of them at any time are ya...?) are a bit meh, and the bottom one, i might just profess to everyone who listens how beautiful my girlfriend/shag is.

Bris, you are just biased to your homeland. Maybe you're an ugly **** who scored, can't believe his luck and has to profess to the internet world how lucky you are and how **** our lives are in England that we don't get to see how beautiful your missis is, everyday.

Fact of the matter is, there's women like those above, all around England. Turn ya flippin blinkers off!

First two (if we're gonna get technical and picky, not gonna say no to any of them at any time are ya...?) are a bit meh, and the bottom one, i might just profess to everyone who listens how beautiful my girlfriend/shag is.

I don't believe him. He probably lives in Dagenham.

Archived