French Open/Wimbledon 2011

dcfcdavecov

Bris, you are just biased to your homeland. Maybe you're an ugly **** who scored, can't believe his luck and has to profess to the internet world how lucky you are and how **** our lives are in England that we don't get to see how beautiful your missis is, everyday.

Fact of the matter is, there's women like those above, all around England. Turn ya flippin blinkers off!

First two (if we're gonna get technical and picky, not gonna say no to any of them at any time are ya...?) are a bit meh, and the bottom one, i might just profess to everyone who listens how beautiful my girlfriend/shag is.

BlackNWhites please don't take any of my comments to heart, or in all seriousness.. I'm simply playing along to a game that Dcfcdavecov and Worksop have been having probably for the past month or so.. They goaded me ages ago (jokingly), instead of rising to the bait, I played along and we've continued to do so..

I already posted in athread ages ago, I have nothing to be showing off.. I have no money, no car, no house, I didn't go to uni, nothing.. Just my life with my girlfriend/friends etc.. here. I was simply replying to Plan B who was milking the fact he's 'set up in life'

For the record, I would never show off my girlfriend, my friends, my car/house/bank account (if I had any) on an internet.. Why? I post to keep in touch with football, my posts reflects my opinions on football and other things.. Not about my personal life, I'm not interested in all that..

On the girls, if you don't like them, thats great.. More options for me.. I might be biased towards my homeland, but wouldn't you if you honestly think it's so much better than England.. If you think England is the best, and the girls there are the most beautiful in the world, then that's your opinion.. I won't take it to heart..

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackNWhites please don't take any of my comments to heart, or in all seriousness.. I'm simply playing along to a game that Dcfcdavecov and Worksop have been having probably for the past month or so.. They goaded me ages ago (jokingly), instead of rising to the bait, I played along and we've continued to do so..

I already posted in athread ages ago, I have nothing to be showing off.. I have no money, no car, no house, I didn't go to uni, nothing.. Just my life with my girlfriend/friends etc.. here. I was simply replying to Plan B who was milking the fact he's 'set up in life'

For the record, I would never show off my girlfriend, my friends, my car/house/bank account (if I had any) on an internet.. Why? I post to keep in touch with football, my posts reflects my opinions on football and other things.. Not about my personal life, I'm not interested in all that..

On the girls, if you don't like them, thats great.. More options for me.. I might be biased towards my homeland, but wouldn't you if you honestly think it's so much better than England.. If you think England is the best, and the girls there are the most beautiful in the world, then that's your opinion.. I won't take it to heart..

I've not been doing anything intentionally.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/podius/podius1003/podius100300087/6663172-a-teenage-girl-looking-and-acting-innocent

P.s bet you don't get attractive 14 year olds like that in Mexico do you?

What?

It's not just this thread Bris, we've clashed before on your over confidence of Mexico.

The most beautiful women I've seen was in Germany at a music festival, some absolute stunners there. Very tall to.

Only when i venture out into the city do i see any real Derby/Nottingham stunners, living in Heanor I am somewhat limited to the available eye candy. But then again, we live in England, they only come out in the summer!

Anyway, I'm beginning to sound like you lot, a sex pest so I'll stop now :D

It's not just this thread Bris, we've clashed before on your over confidence of Mexico.

The most beautiful women I've seen was in Germany at a music festival, some absolute stunners there. Very tall to.

Only when i venture out into the city do i see any real Derby/Nottingham stunners, living in Heanor I am somewhat limited to the available eye candy. But then again, we live in England, they only come out in the summer!

Anyway, I'm beginning to sound like you lot, a sex pest so I'll stop now :D

If I said anything that appears that I'm somewhat bragging, then I appologise.. I'll only ever talk it up if I'm simply having a laugh with another poster or someone generally tries to goad me because they have very little knowledge of the place and are just generalising.. It happened in Top Gear a while back, Jeremy Clarkson said that all Mexicans wear sombreros and just laze around in the street.. Though he didn't say it as a passing joke like (All the English drink tea) (All Americans are overweight) (French people don't shave) etc.. He said it like it was a passing comment, as if he actually believed it.. Now that is just ignorant and thats why many people here complained about the show..

Of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen, I don't dig tall girls whatsoever.. Taller than me is a no-no (I'm 5'10) but that just opinions..

Also I guess it's quite hard to see if a girl has a nice figure if she's wearing layers and layers.. You might end up disappointed when you start to unwrap her.. It's easy for me though, girls walk around in tight tops/shorts or bikinis :p

If I said anything that appears that I'm somewhat bragging, then I appologise.. I'll only ever talk it up if I'm simply having a laugh with another poster or someone generally tries to goad me because they have very little knowledge of the place and are just generalising.. It happened in Top Gear a while back, Jeremy Clarkson said that all Mexicans wear sombreros and just laze around in the street.. Though he didn't say it as a passing joke like (All the English drink tea) (All Americans are overweight) (French people don't shave) etc.. He said it like it was a passing comment, as if he actually believed it.. Now that is just ignorant and thats why many people here complained about the show..

Of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen, I don't dig tall girls whatsoever.. Taller than me is a no-no (I'm 5'10) but that just opinions..

Also I guess it's quite hard to see if a girl has a nice figure if she's wearing layers and layers.. You might end up disappointed when you start to unwrap her.. It's easy for me though, girls walk around in tight tops/shorts or bikinis :p

Oh oh. A generalisation about Mexican women.

Oh oh. A generalisation about Mexican women.

Well Dave I don't think it's practical to walk around in a wooly coat and jeans in 35 degree heat.

The same that I don't think you'd find many girls walking around in a bikini in -17. Don't you have any work to be doing? Slacker.

Well Dave I don't think it's practical to walk around in a wooly coat and jeans in 35 degree heat.

The same that I don't think you'd find many girls walking around in a bikini in -17. Don't you have any work to be doing? Slacker.

Nope. It's hooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

No probs Bris, I like you generally, it's just this Mexican thing has been bugging me. It's blown over though :p

As for Jeremy Clarkson, not a very popular bloke but i genuinely think he was joking about that. I remember the episode you were talking about, he basically slags everybody off that isn't him, every episode. It's his act. Hence everybody dislikes him.

I also generally like the smaller lady myself, but those German ladies had it going on. Maybe it was the confidence they oozed, i like that in a person, more than their physical proportions.

Archived