can derby push for automatic promotion next season

B4ev6is

[sIZE=3]i am sorry but when a player has scored 12 goals in the spl they aren't worth millions of pounds, "He's 22 for crying out loud. Exact type of player that when he's 25 or whatever would cost millions to buy. They are the words you used, frankly that was conjecture and based on no foundation at all.[/sIZE]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as I just said. The exact type of player in few years who will be worth millions, after another team has taken a gamble on him when he was younger. You have just proved my point. Thanks.

no i have not, that judgement was based on no foundation and was ridiculous quite frankly.

My judgment is not this exact player, you just don't understand it. The foundation is history. It's happened before.

There is a list longer than I can be bothered to regurgitate of players that have been bought at that sort of age, made a massive impact, then been worth millions a couple of seasons later.

and there are plenty of others that have completely failed and flopped, one has to make a valuation on that player, thus far there is no evidence to imply that he will do well and be worth millions. One cannot say based on history as that is too broad and one can make any claim based on history.

and there are plenty of others that have completely failed and flopped, one has to make a valuation on that player, thus far there is no evidence to imply that he will do well and be worth millions. One cannot say based on history as that is too broad and one can make any claim based on history.

This guy has a better pedigree than half of those, however, he is an international and thought of very highly.

being an international for scotland means feck all, than half of which ones? i didn't mention names, my point is too rely upon sole history as the values of your judgments on a player is frankly dangerous, well in the past there have been thousands that have succeeded and thousands that have failed one can make a justification for almost anything through history.

being an international for scotland means feck all, than half of which ones? i didn't mention names, my point is too rely upon sole history as the values of your judgments on a player is frankly dangerous, well in the past there have been thousands that have succeeded and thousands that have failed one can make a justification for almost anything through history.

you still just aren't getting it. I give up with you, I really do.

You have proven time after time your outlandish opinions are crazy. And every single transfer comment you make suggests unless we sign someone who has played 46 games last season and scored 25 goals and he costs at least £1.5m, you will not be happy and will moan.

All I see is the negative spin and the positive spin.. so here is my input.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xeijVgoTSxE/TLV6YvNteNI/AAAAAAAAAVo/EU6Zp5BEvZM/s400/sitting_on_the_fence_lg_wht

in all seriousness, I can't see why you put a negative spin on everything YoungRam upto this point you haven't had anything to say and you're so reluctant to change your views. Without knowing which player you're on about (only read this page) I can guess it's someone from the SPL and to be honest, the players we have been linked with from there are hardly duds, one is a young captain another is a young international and the other is young ginger with a good scoring record. It's alright to have your opinions believe me, but if you're making an opinion on stats and brief viewings then admit it. There is no shame in being wrong.

you still just aren't getting it. I give up with you, I really do.

You have proven time after time your outlandish opinions are crazy. And every single transfer comment you make suggests unless we sign someone who has played 46 games last season and scored 25 goals and he costs at least £1.5m, you will not be happy and will moan.

I disagree, i am not putting negative spin on everything, by the way i haven't even dissaproved of these signings, i have just said we need to back these up with established successful championship players. One has to remember which league they come from and take account of that, which is what i am doing. My outlandish views are crazy? who wanted holt, lambert predicted we would struggle to stay up which we did in all honesty, oh wait that was me.

I disagree, i am not putting negative spin on everything, by the way i haven't even dissaproved of these signings, i have just said we need to back these up with established successful championship players. One has to remember which league they come from and take account of that, which is what i am doing.

You keep saying this but Ward has played in this division for the past 3-4 years, Shackell and Eustace too.. I don't see why you're so keen on these 'established championship players'

League Two John Brayford pissed all over highly thought of Doncaster Rovers left back Gareth Roberts. I wish someone would get it into your head it doesn't matter one tiny bit where these players come from, if they're good enough.. they're good enough. There is absolutely nothing more or nothing less to it than that.

ward singed for sheffield united in 2007-2008 didn't he? and has been injured, i am not saying these players won't be very good and brayford is a good example, however they don't always work and i would rather them not feel the pressure and bed them in and if they take off great if not then it isn't the end of the world, we were promised established championship players and established championship players in my opinion are a better bet than these bigger gambles

Archived