2011 FA Cup Final - Stoke City v Manchester City

CumbrianRam

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke aren't as big underdogs as the media are making out. Citeh have a habit of winning games by the odd goal, I can only remember the S'Land 5-0 and Fulham away 4-1 when they actually dominated the game..

Stoke are a solid outfit and can beat anyone on their day, they were hardly lucky when they comfortably beat the likes of Arsenal and Bolton recently. They've got a great team spirit and a couple of strong strikers who can bully defenders.

I'm going for a 1-1 with Citeh winning on Penalties.

WHOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH

She stood there laughing

HA HA HA HA

I put my dick in her hand and she laughed no more

WHOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Why Why Why Delilah

Why Why Why Delilah

So before you come to break down the door

Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take anymore

WHOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Why Why Why Delilah

I've always liked Stoke, I'll be in full support of them tomorrow!

I think everyone is getting a little carried away with Stoke City. They are a thoroughly dull side to watch. They stop their opposition playing and I hope they lose by a margain.

Credit to them this season however for finishing where they will but that position is more of a poor reflection on the other sides in the Premier League.

Am going to take the rather generous 5/6 that is on offer and stick £50 on Man City to win in the 90 minutes.

Stoke have looked pretty good recently, difficult to bet against them. Scoring goals aplenty and expect them to score in the final.

Depends on Man City, for all the flash they've got, they aren't that different to Stoke. Some big lads in the team, but will probably expect to win. With Stoke, they'll be buzzing so on that alone i think it'll be enough for the win.

Stoke 2 - 0 Man City

I am officially jealous. At work yesterday all i heard was talk of preparations for today's cup final from my Stoke City supporting colleagues.

As one or two of the older posters will recall, we are still waiting our turn ever since the 1976 semi-final against Manchester United.

We were favourites to beat them that day and, up til a week or two before that, had a chance of winning the double. Ended up losing the semi and finishing 4th in the League.

The following season we sacked Dave Mackay early on, that'll teach him not to win the double!

[sIZE=14px]WHOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH

She stood there laughing

HA HA HA HA

I put my dick in her hand and she laughed no more

WHOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Why Why Why Delilah

Why Why Why Delilah

So before you come to break down the door

Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take anymore

WHOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Why Why Why Delilah

[/sIZE]

I've always liked Stoke, I'll be in full support of them tomorrow!

HERESY :mad:

Archived