comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the best Billy face was when he realise the goal was off side, must admit i did rewind it to laugh again :D

So did I - PMSL - better than a Swansea goal that.........

I think Billy only wins play-off games against us, or with us!

poor lil bill, not to worry.. there is always next year, another 15 million on another 14 strikers just to carry on moaning how their left side is a homeless guy and his dog.

News flash- Billy says its harder playing against 10 men than 11. Erm, no Billy, it really isn't. especially for 89 MINUTES YOU NOB!!

I love excuses like these, how is having 1 less man an advantage? I believe against 10 men, the smart thing to do is play counter attacking football.. if you pull their players from their defensive positions and then hit them on the attack you'll create openings. It seems like to me, they didn't execute this very well and swansea were able to pick them off with relative ease.

If it is the last 5 minutes of a game and a team mate is unjustly sent off then there may be a backs to the wall approach and great team spirit and camaraderie to see the job out but not 2 minutes into the game and last for the entire match!

Even at 0-0 at half time surely "King Billy" could have ensured they at least nicked one in the second 45?! I have a nasty feeling though that they might get a result on monday:mad:. Never mind though, at least they'll lose at Wembley!:p

If it is the last 5 minutes of a game and a team mate is unjustly sent off then there may be a backs to the wall approach and great team spirit and camaraderie to see the job out but not 2 minutes into the game and last for the entire match!

Even at 0-0 at half time surely "King Billy" could have ensured they at least nicked one in the second 45?! I have a nasty feeling though that they might get a result on monday:mad:. Never mind though, at least they'll lose at Wembley!:p

They won't - they've bottled it - rabbits in headlights tonight - at home. Nah - Cardiff Swansea final. They could even play it in Wales if they wanted.:D

They won't - they've bottled it - rabbits in headlights tonight - at home. Nah - Cardiff Swansea final. They could even play it in Wales if they wanted.:D

I hope they would- it is where they should play all of their games anyway! Come on Reading (despite your recent comments!):D

Listening to the radio last night i thought i heard this being sung at the end of the match.........

hoist up the forest sail,

play-offs we're gonna fail

billy's gonna blame nigel doughty again....

we'll cry on our own,

we'll cry on our owwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

were notts forest,

we'll cry on our own

it was only faint tho', could'nt hear much at all tbh!:D

saw some live play off action me sen today .....Cherries v Huddesfield finished 1-1 cherries missed a peno, reckon they'll struggle in the second leg, standard of fottie very poor ....big gulf between L1 and the championship

Archived