comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

Have a practice then.

I'll give you as many chances as you want :D

You do realise that nottingham forest and its supporters are very different to derby county and their supporters?! ............. If you give us enough chances we will eventually hit the target and make you pay ;)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Tricky,

thought we'd shaken you off since the DET closed :D

You had shaken me off mate but then i realised that my good friend uttox has had such a dreadful season and after watching the shambles that he has been seeing all season; he needed someone to bring some humour and football knowledge to his life again........... Enter Tricky Tree. Haha

You had shaken me off mate but then i realised that my good friend uttox has had such a dreadful season and after watching the shambles that he has been seeing all season; he needed someone to bring some humour and football knowledge to his life again........... Enter Tricky Tree. Haha

I feel enriched already :rolleyes:

Love this thread................

Considering Derbys bottle job from 4th - 19th i admire your lots front....

Great signings by Clough by the way, their the quality to take you to the playoffs. Just a couple of lower league players and your set........

I had Adobe shizzlewizzle or whatever it was called on me laptop that I could make them with, had to reinstall Windows tho after a dodgy site planted a virus on it. Will have to try and get a download again and see if I can come up with owt.

Only watched it since the 25th min.

Why do the pundits keep saying Swansea are better?

Swansea haven't been better from what i've seen. Just had more possesion. Kept the ball well. Forest look more threatening though. From what i've seen.

0-0 seems like a fair result so far? Seems even. Both teams doing what they do best.

I still think Swansea will win the tie at the Liberty Stadium though regardless of the score tonight.

If Mcgugan wants to be a Judas then i'll accept him. :D Good player.

Why's Gunter at LB? No fit RB's?

Pratley STILL being left out?? :eek: We'll have him too.

Archived