guess this'll be our kit then...

BatesDCFC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would be good with a black top "yoke" and white bottom.

Why do we build our release up so much, only to have a generic design?

this is something that always irritates me. just get the thing out and on sale. no need for a big pantomime to unveil that we have the same kit as so many other teams in the league.

however if for a change we did have a bespoke adidas kit that no one else had i might understand the build up. but that wont happen.

does cliffy still work on his kit designs? don't know if he come over here from DET forum.

If you click on the tab for 11/12 Kits the first one up is Swindon, that will be ours. Same as this season, dull and uninspired... :mad:

I'd be happier if it were like the Ajax away a little further down, in black and white that would resemble the old Sportsweek shirt from the early 80's, bit of retro cool...

The Swindon and M'Boro shirt look the same in design, apart from the fact that Middleborough have the red/white reversed across the upper chest/should section.

I imagine ours will be exactly the same as Swindon, just with White and Black...I think it looks ok to be honest...some of the Puma ones are awful!!

I like the look of the Ajax away kit for our away kit next season. Colour and design.

A bit gay Chelsea??..............No?

I like the look of Atl. Bilbao, Rep of Eire and the mighty mighty Clyde's Home kit.....Super, Smashing, Great!!

Archived