Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was one of those footballers who didn't look like a footballer.

You know, like Gareth Southgate looked like an estate agent...

As much as I rate them, Bailey and Brayford don't look like footballers.

I agree about Brayford, but I don't think Bailey could look any more like a proffesional footballer if he tried.

Up-to-date hair cut, even stubble, constant tanned skin and pearl white teeth? Spells out a man with enough time and money to waste plenty of hours and pounds on his appearance.

Brayford's appearance annoys me though. He looks like a moody German school kid.

I agree about Brayford, but I don't think Bailey could look any more like a proffesional footballer if he tried.

Up-to-date hair cut, even stubble, constant tanned skin and pearl white teeth? Spells out a man with enough time and money to waste plenty of hours and pounds on his appearance.

Brayford's appearance annoys me though. He looks like a moody German school kid.

hmmmm....not sure about that - he's a bit too clean-cut, too skinny and too tanned. A tad too effeminate perhaps??

Most footballers just look like they chavs that have come into money and are trying too hard to look cool.

hmmmm....not sure about that - he's a bit too clean-cut, too skinny and too tanned. A tad too effeminate perhaps??

Most footballers just look like they chavs that have come into money and are trying too hard to look cool.

Agreed there, but some, like Bailey, manage to avoid that look.

Ben Pringle's another one that dresses like a footballer, you only have to look at his facebook. He probably shares fashion tips with Bails. If only he could learn some footballing talent from him too...

Bruno Who? Foo what? I'm too old for all this.....:rolleyes:

How about a nice Abba track? Supertrouper is a top tune and a timeless classic.

Archived