Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did the singer have a go at someone in the crowd at one point?

yeah some tw*t kept saying oasis, who the **** are QPR and said they're ****.

The lead singer asked if he wanted to get up on stage and say they're **** to which he got no reply.

Lee Newell then said he was only playing to the other side of the room.

Knights of Cydonia - Muse 9/10

Amazing song and very good lyrics. Matt Bellamy and the guys are simply fantastic. Maybe my favourite Muse song.

"And how can we win when fools can be kings?"

Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See Album.

I've gave it a 'proof' listen (if you'd call it that) and on first inspection, I would say do not buy if you didn't like Humbug album (which I didn't) although on the whole it sounds better, I don't think it as anything as good as crying lightening or even corneerstone on first listen some songs might grow on me.. at the minute I would say

Whatever people say I am, That's what I am not - 9/10

Favourite Worst Nightmare - 9/10

Humbug - 5/10

Suck It and See - 6/10

Very good band, just irritates me how they've changed their style.. it'd be like brazil playing hoofball!

Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See Album.

I've gave it a 'proof' listen (if you'd call it that) and on first inspection, I would say do not buy if you didn't like Humbug album (which I didn't) although on the whole it sounds better, I don't think it as anything as good as crying lightening or even corneerstone on first listen some songs might grow on me.. at the minute I would say

Whatever people say I am, That's what I am not - 9/10

Favourite Worst Nightmare - 9/10

Humbug - 5/10

Suck It and See - 6/10

Very good band, just irritates me how they've changed their style.. it'd be like brazil playing hoofball!

They are a very good band. They've lost that naivity from the first 2 albums and have got the balls to shake things up a bit.

After listening to Humbug many times i think its genius.

Although i do see where you are coming from as the tunes aren't as catch, but like i say, they came with naivity.

Where did you hear Suck It And See?

Archived