Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaja Catholic isn't a language..

And these places aren't dumps.. Theres tonnes more beautiful places in these parts of the world than anything England can ever offer.. England is one of the most dullest countries I've ever seen, and Coventry, god help you man.

And to your point about selling albums for 33 pesos.. I hope you're not naive like Jeremy Clarkson to think Mexicans are all fat and lazy and walk around in sombreros, slacking off work. When history shows they've contributed a hell of a lot more than people realise..

But I know you're joking, as only an imbecil would think like that..

http://www.europe-autos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mexican-hat-man

Que?

And these places aren't dumps.. Theres tonnes more beautiful places in these parts of the world than anything England can ever offer.. England is one of the most dullest countries I've ever seen, and Coventry, god help you man.

And to your point about selling albums for 33 pesos.. I hope you're not naive like Jeremy Clarkson to think Mexicans are all fat and lazy and walk around in sombreros, slacking off work. When history shows they've contributed a hell of a lot more than people realise..

I hope you know i was joking, but a part of me thinks you enjoy handing out lessons. Don't need one pal. Went to a very good school to get that.......So did Clarkson.

:D Harsh but true.

I hope you know i was joking, but a part of me thinks you enjoy handing out lessons. Don't need one pal. Went to a very good school to get that.......So did Clarkson.

Why would I enjoy handing out lessons? I'm 22, I think I have alot more to learn before I start educating others..

And as for Jeremy Clarkson, it would be OK to make a passing joke at a country in a stereotypical type of way, we always say the yanks are dumb as hell, but the way he went on about it it's as if he actually belived what he was saying jaja..

I hope you did go to a good school, and got yourself a good job, so one day you can visit these types of countries.. Mexico has a reef, a canyon, many deserts, amazing beaches, a rainforest, mayan ruins, amazing people, amazing mountains and of course the best looking woman on Earth.. (Well IMO the best looking women in general).

So back on topic.. Who are The Verve again?

Why would I enjoy handing out lessons? I'm 22, I think I have alot more to learn before I start educating others..

And as for Jeremy Clarkson, it would be OK to make a passing joke at a country in a stereotypical type of way, we always say the yanks are dumb as hell, but the way he went on about it it's as if he actually belived what he was saying jaja..

I hope you did go to a good school, and got yourself a good job, so one day you can visit these types of countries.. Mexico has a reef, a canyon, many deserts, amazing beaches, a rainforest, mayan ruins, amazing people, amazing mountains and of course the best looking woman on Earth.. (Well IMO the best looking women in general).

So back on topic.. Who are The Verve again?

Can I just ask mate, how did you come about to living in Mexico?

Seems quite rare to have only a 22 year old living so far away. Without that sounding patronising.

Jaja, I'd rather look like this than your typical english football fan.. Tn trackies, White Nikies, Burberry Cap and a Diamonte stud earing..:rolleyes:

Kin ell! I think I'd rather have an earing than look like that fool!

Can I just ask mate, how did you come about to living in Mexico?

Seems quite rare to have only a 22 year old living so far away. Without that sounding patronising.

I left England when I was 20 to work in Canada for a year.. I had Latin friends in Canada and was studying Spanish. From then I went down to travel Mexico, I was clueless to how amazing it is because of what goes off here I guess it can put people off.

Went to school in Baja California doing further Spanish, met my girlfriend, best friends and football team all there. I wrote a while back that I'm ordering at the end of the season a full DCFC kit package (15 kits) here for the team I play for, I'll get some photos up next season.

I'm now also a qualified English teacher and I'm opening up a school within the next 2 months or so.

I left England when I was 20 to work in Canada for a year.. I had Latin friends in Canada and was studying Spanish. From then I went down to travel Mexico, I was clueless to how amazing it is because of what goes off here I guess it can put people off.

Went to school in Baja California doing further Spanish, met my girlfriend, best friends and football team all there. I wrote a while back that I'm ordering at the end of the season a full DCFC kit package (15 kits) here for the team I play for, I'll get some photos up next season.

I'm now also a qualified English teacher and I'm opening up a school within the next 2 months or so.

Amazing story that pal, all credit to you!

Did you meet the three amigos?

Felt like crap after learning the result from Cardiff. Then listened Gary Moore`s Still Got The Blues. Now I feel like human being again. Wonderful song.

awsome stuff,superb guitarist and all round nice guy(good show about his life on tv the other day)sad,sad day when he passed away :frown:

Archived