Most goalscorers in a seasson.

PistoldPete

We have now had 18 different goalscorere this season already. This must be close to a record. I think the record for a premier team is 19 different scorers

We have had

Brayford, Barker, Leacock, Moxey, Bailey, Savage, Green, Addison, Bueno Cywka , Hulse Commons, Kuqi, Moore, Porter ,Davies , Ward and Robinson.

Think this is good and bad. Good because its how we can score from most positions, but bad cos we have not had a settled side.

9 strikers Hulse Commons Kugi Moore Robinson Ward Porter Davies and one emergency Moxey have scored between them I think 27 goals which aint that bad even tho its only an average of 3 goals each.

End of the stats.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we are safe with one game left, maybe we can play Clough, Crosby and Metgod to get the list up a bit. Actually, the way things are going, maybe worth giving them a run out today?

Yes although Roberts Pearson and Davies havent scored yet, tho theres some who praps think that they shouldnt get another chanceto score as they shoudlnt be in the team.

Yes although Roberts Pearson and Davies havent scored yet, tho theres some who praps think that they shouldnt get another chanceto score as they shoudlnt be in the team.

OK so thats 19 different scorers plus the own goal. Must be on for a record.

Another stat on how many goals have been scored by ex players against us this season?

OK so thats 19 different scorers plus the own goal. Must be on for a record.

Another stat on how many goals have been scored by ex players against us this season?

That would be 6 this season, by my reckoning.

seb hines scored against us for boro, we had him on loan.

robinson and ayala scored againt us so 9 goals from ex players and 2 from future players

Forgot about Hines, probably cos he didn't play any matches.:redface:

• 3 weeks later...
We have now had 18 different goalscorere this season already. This must be close to a record. I think the record for a premier team is 19 different scorers

We have had

Brayford, Barker, Leacock, Moxey, Bailey, Savage, Green, Addison, Bueno Cywka , Hulse Commons, Kuqi, Moore, Porter ,Davies , Ward and Robinson.

Think this is good and bad. Good because its how we can score from most positions, but bad cos we have not had a settled side.

9 strikers Hulse Commons Kugi Moore Robinson Ward Porter Davies and one emergency Moxey have scored between them I think 27 goals which aint that bad even tho its only an average of 3 goals each.

End of the stats.

20 including Ben Davies tonight (19 Discluding Miles Addison's goal against...ahem....crawley)

Archived