Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone else actually quite impressed with his words in the interview ? I know they're just words but he seems passionate about this, maybe he might actually take the stick out his a*se and play decent football and not just run fast

Good luck Daddys boy!!! ;) Hope it works out for him, decent pro but not at the level or consistency that forest require atm. Wish him all the best.

Maybe you should keep quiet on the "daddies boy" thing, at least while you have have that mardy barsteward between the sticks!

He'll score more for Derby than he did for Forest last season, but might not help avoid relegation.

And he miss less for Derby than he did Forest, as we create more!

Cracking lad, loves Forest, should be fun!

Loves Forest so much he refused a new contract and signed for your biggest rivals, yep- loves Forest that boy!:rolleyes:

is anyone else actually quite impressed with his words in the interview ? I know they're just words but he seems passionate about this, maybe he might actually take the stick out his a*se and play decent football and not just run fast

What?! A football player joining a new club and then saying in his interview that he will give 100%, he has joined a really ambitious club who are going places and he wants to be in the prem with his club which he sees happening in the near future?!

Ive never heard anyone say these things before upon joining a new club; what a refreshing change ;)

Maybe you should keep quiet on the "daddies boy" thing, at least while you have have that mardy barsteward between the sticks!

Thats why i said it mate, lol. All the stick you guys give lee camp for his dads actions, well now you have your very own :p

Thats why i said it mate, lol. All the stick you guys give lee camp for his dads actions, well now you have your very own :p

Trying to get a contract for your lad is a little different that appearing on a radio show and throwing your weight about mate

What?! A football player joining a new club and then saying in his interview that he will give 100%, he has joined a really ambitious club who are going places and he wants to be in the prem with his club which he sees happening in the near future?!

Ive never heard anyone say these things before upon joining a new club; what a refreshing change ;)

Glad your mind has come across something new ;) hence why i said he might actually play good because he sounds passionate, you sarcastic fu*ker :D

Archived