Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Personally I think people are being narrow minded on this one, as with Bryson when linked now people have done digging they want him, same with Magguire, same with Brayford and Bailey last yr Barker the year before, Ward and Fielding when we signed them do I need to go on.

One thing that was very very very clear last yr especially at home even though we had a young team, OAP with zimmer frames at times were quicker than us. The game Clough wants to play is nice slick passing but to make inroads with this type of football you need to get behind players but players like Pearson (although I do rate him as a squad player this yr) do not have the speed to run onto a through ball. Our attacking three with him,maguire and Ward should be able to support the front man which is something we did not have last season after Commons left, Bueno found he did not like English weather and Leacock lost all form meaning Green had to drop back to allow Brayford to cover the centre. Sorry this is potentially the missing cog for the season and congratulations for Clough to have the bottle to sign the player he wants and not listen to public who see the flag incident as the main reason to hate him.

I however do expect Clough to think he is another thick footballer after last yr lol. Now don't forget this lad knows that he is probably the most hated player to come here after Savage cos of last yr and he has a lot of bottle to come to this club, now from all accounts he strikes me as a player who would not come here if he did not believe that he could get us on side and he has a hell of a lot to prove to the fans to get behind him. This sounds like a player who WANTS to play for us and although some of it might be to prove a point to Silly and the scum but for me this is as good as any other reason. If he scores against them and go kisses the ram infront of them all the better lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Mr Donny, don't tell me that you are one of these people who can accept that the crowd can abuse a player in any way that they feel fit and then have their feelings hurt when a player reacts. I thought his flag waving was just a player getting involved in the excitement of beating their biggest rivals, no big deal. I am sure that we would have all chortled away if the roles had been reversed.

Nowt to do with the flag waving as I said, this is no big deal on that front. His unprovoked lewd gestures to families, not hooligans or people taunting him, were totally unacceptable actions which were reported to the police and caught on camera, or so the police advised those below. Just bear in mind that he didn't think that his actions could be seen through the tinted windows of the team bus but he forgot the sun was shining directly from the other side of the bus making his actions visible. Anyone with kids present who witnessed his actions would have a slightly different opinion of the events currently unfolding.

Personally I think people are being narrow minded on this one, as with Bryson when linked now people have done digging they want him, same with Magguire, same with Brayford and Bailey last yr Barker the year before, Ward and Fielding when we signed them do I need to go on.

One thing that was very very very clear last yr especially at home even though we had a young team, OAP with zimmer frames at times were quicker than us. The game Clough wants to play is nice slick passing but to make inroads with this type of football you need to get behind players but players like Pearson (although I do rate him as a squad player this yr) do not have the speed to run onto a through ball. Our attacking three with him,maguire and Ward should be able to support the front man which is something we did not have last season after Commons left, Bueno found he did not like English weather and Leacock lost all form meaning Green had to drop back to allow Brayford to cover the centre. Sorry this is potentially the missing cog for the season and congratulations for Clough to have the bottle to sign the player he wants and not listen to public who see the flag incident as the main reason to hate him.

I however do expect Clough to think he is another thick footballer after last yr lol. Now don't forget this lad knows that he is probably the most hated player to come here after Savage cos of last yr and he has a lot of bottle to come to this club, now from all accounts he strikes me as a player who would not come here if he did not believe that he could get us on side and he has a hell of a lot to prove to the fans to get behind him. This sounds like a player who WANTS to play for us and although some of it might be to prove a point to Silly and the scum but for me this is as good as any other reason. If he scores against them and go kisses the ram infront of them all the better lol.

They say "you can't mark pace" ;)

They say "you can't mark pace" ;)

They also say "you cant polish a turd" :D

Many on this thread will be proven right and many will be proven wrong but ultimately, time will be the judge and jury on this one. Lets hope it turns out to be a shrewd bit of business.

On the positive, we seem to be doing more deals than debenhams (or the rest of the league put together). The summer is proving to be far more exciting than the actual league season. Fingers crossed its a sign of things to come

Many on this thread will be proven right and many will be proven wrong but ultimately, time will be the judge and jury on this one. Lets hope it turns out to be a shrewd bit of business.

On the positive, we seem to be doing more deals than debenhams (or the rest of the league put together). The summer is proving to be far more exciting than the actual league season. Fingers crossed its a sign of things to come

And we aren't in the bargain basement, granted we've waited for a sale but now Mr Glick has cut loose with the credit card.

I'm going to back him.

Wish we'd get McGugan as well.

I agree it takes a lot of balls to make this move, and as long as he gives 100%, helps us move on up this league with his goals and assists, then thats fine by me. COYRs

Check this out then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBj6PonX14A

I'm going to back him.

Wish we'd get McGugan as well.

You are right. We have to back any player in a Derby shirt. Let's face it they are a simple bunch, footballers. You don't have to like them or admire them off the field. They are not role models, they are modern day gladiators.Leave them on their own (e.g. within an England squad) and they don't have the wit or gumption to entertain themselves other than the ubiquitous mobile and play station.It's not hard to see why they fall for the kiss and tells.

However, if you ask me we've had too many 'nice guys' and have won nowt.

He's quick and direct. I think he will be used as a substitute more often than not. Certainly if we get Maguire and possibly Waghorn, then along with Ward and Cywka that will be our attacking option. Tyson will be the man to take advantage of tired defenders. I remember hating Savage at Leicester. People forget - let's get behind him and accept him for what he is. A bloke who's better than average at football but may sound like maracas when he shakes his head.

i think we should see how he performs for us after a few games (assuming he's given a chance to prove himself) before we start judging him.

i too was offended by wat he did, in both incidents, but it was in the past.

For the third time in this thread.. Commercial Killing Teddy Bears are without a doubt the reason behind this move!

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/214258623v5_480x480_Front_Color-White

I would like to point out there is no middle ground with this signing, HE has to do well otherwise his time here will be absolute hell and not many players have that sort of motivation to do well.. if he does poorly, then he is seriously ******.. bless him!

Got a good character though, if I was him.. I certainly wouldn't of come here!

i want every derby player to do well because then our football club do well but he is just.......anyway if he signs i will back him like the rest as he plays for our football team i just think he has a very very very long road back with the majority of our fans tbh

Archived