Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have to disagree with ya mate; forest fans have never rated tyson that highly. His reputation obviously went up after the flag incident which it would at any club but that is the only thing he will have hero status at forest for. He will try his arse off and will always give 100%, he has blistering pace but that really is it im afraid. Think the reason forest didnt make such a big effort to keep him was because we have robbie findley who is just as fast but can actually do something at the end of it.

Just dont expect a player who will give you a full season because his biggest problem is avoiding injuries and his most effective times at forest came when he came off the bench for the last 20 minutes and the other team were tiring. Good luck tys, you took us as far as you could mate; hopefully the forest fans remember that.

He will deifnately excite the fans with his pace but get ready to come back down to earth after he has skinned his man.

Can only speak for the net curtain makers I know, and they are convinced you lot would have got automatic promotion if Tyson had'nt spent as much time on the bench. Not so much with goals but causing chaos for others by running directly at defenders from a more central position rather than out wide.

Hey ho, its only opinions at the end of the day.

Can anyone enlighten me asto what was said on radio Derby. Not seen anything official yet.

probably something like "Sudbury fete passed without major incident last Sunday although a small altercation took place when the Tombola was won by the chairlady of the WI."

Here we go on the amateur dramatics again. On our side we've got over reaction from signing a player from Notts while the reddogs suddenly decide the player is no longer a hero (and never was apparently! must have imagined all the pics of Tyson on every Derby forum posted by reddogs :rolleyes:).

Its obvious Tyson wants to stay in the area, Forest offered him a new contract, he turned it down, partly due to money, partly to wanting to play football regularly, spoke to a couple of other clubs but maybe the money was'nt enough to uproot his family.

Clough wants him as part of his rebuilding. Thats good enough for me.

A far more palatable signing than Savage ever was imho.

hmmmm it wasnt really his footballing skills that made him a hero, it was more like his flag waving skills...lol

I see on Twitter the red dogs are being very uncomplimentary towards him. In fact they are being downright abusive and disgraceful as per his proposed move to us. people should be allowed have a career as they choose without going through this crap

I see on Twitter the red dogs are being very uncomplimentary towards him. In fact they are being downright abusive and disgraceful as per his proposed move to us. people should be allowed have a career as they choose without going through this crap

i agree with this

As the great Boyzone once sang:

It's only words, and words is all i have.

There's being optimistic and there's some of you guys.

This man it looks like we're signing has scored 4 in 67 games and 11 in 102. How can you defend that? We have Robinson for a bit of pace, this is just a waste of money.

There's being optimistic and there's some of you guys.

This man it looks like we're signing has scored 4 in 67 games and 11 in 102. How can you defend that? We have Robinson for a bit of pace, this is just a waste of money.

Because any retard can look at a statistic and make it say whatever they want to back up a point.

the words "great" and "boyzone" just don't fit together, besides it was the Bee Gee's who said it first (showing ones age a little now)

I think The Great Boy Zone is a gay club that Dave haunts.

Archived