Ben Pringle - Torquay on loan

Hartley Hare

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well i havent been to many games lately, but from what i have seen and read, nothing. What's your point and what's it got to do with Pringle being ****?

So Ben Davies is **** aswell then, surely, and should be playing at League Two level?

i'm interested to see how this works out as recently we seem to loan our younger players to none league teams. i hope he does well and brings the confidence and experience to his game. still hope he turns out to be a solid championship player. still got years on his side.

i'm interested to see how this works out as recently we seem to loan our younger players to none league teams. i hope he does well and brings the confidence and experience to his game. still hope he turns out to be a solid championship player. still got years on his side.

Totally agree with you mate. Cant believe the number of people that enjoy nothing more than destroying young players before they've had a chance.

In my opinion we should not knock any player that's less than 24 years old or has played more than 20 full games. There are plenty other players in our squad to rip apart the likes of Sav, Roberts, Porter, Leacock, but this list could go on for a very long time.

Big the lad up not tear him down! :mad:

as much as anything i don't think u need a team of 11 premiership quality players to get to and stay in that league. players that clough seems to want to pad his team with are solid, dependable, free from injury and young. at 21 Pringle has time to probably establish himself as just that. i remember clough saying he want constant 7s not 9s and 2s from his players. it hink in a season or 2 Pringle will become that. Clough has obviously seen him develop and has said he thinks he can get better.

a midfield of:

Addison Bailey

Pringle Cywka Doyle

all around the same age and developing together sounds grand to me! maybe off topic but i think there are simple frameworks being put into place at the club by clough that totally out way any negatives behind his out bursts and record as manager. i only think we are another season away from having a quality 1st team with good young players in the development team and an academy that is going somewhere. but then i am a DCFC optimist!

Totally agree with you mate. Cant believe the number of people that enjoy nothing more than destroying young players before they've had a chance.

In my opinion we should not knock any player that's less than 24 years old or has played more than 20 full games. There are plenty other players in our squad to rip apart the likes of Sav, Roberts, Porter, Leacock, but this list could go on for a very long time.

Big the lad up not tear him down! :mad:

I'm sorry but that is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard..

To sat players under a certain age are exempt from criticism is just stupid. Different people of different ages react differently to being criticized. I wouldn't say Cywka shied away after Pompey, he got his head down and worked harder. The opposite could be said for many players over 24.

Sorry but its just plain stupid.

Archived