North Stand Block A v Doncaster + Barnsley

therams69

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It varies song to song.. It's them sun 2 for £20 that have all come to the game.. Bit of luck they will make some noise with us.. U coming to orchestrate ??

Phill

phill you said block A was sold out i just wondered how many seats that was....and I'll be there to conduct for the burnley game:D

Bet most of them have no idea what they have let themselves in for :D

Could be the game to get it really spreading though.

Probably not!! LOL!!!

However, do they not have to present the vouchers to the ticket office? If so the ticket office guys would have advised them!

Should make for a good atmosphere if there up for it!!

Nick

Was in some right crap seats for the first half. Thankfully we managed to squeeze into block A at the back for the second half. Got a very quick and blurry snap of the BA before we moved though. Weren't many of us today were there :confused:.

bYL5R

Was in some right crap seats for the first half. Thankfully we managed to squeeze into block A at the back for the second half. Got a very quick and blurry snap of the BA before we moved though. Weren't many of us today were there :confused:.

bYL5R

Bloody hell! They don't half look 'Barmy'...

We sang your name too

your kidding me?! :frown:

my missus was apologising through the whole game cause I kept looking over whenever I heard you.

We got stuck in east stand H upper and it was like a funeral, I think two or three chants carried around, I tried early on but got death stares and piped down imediately.

Definately gonna be North Stand next time and we are definately back up at least once before the end of the season, the missus mentioned coventry but I haven't looked at the fixtures yet so not sure.

can't believe I had a song and wasn't close enough to hear it! gutted.

Could hear the Cavese song faintly over the radio.

That one does my shed in......

My kids sing it all fekin week......well not sing it.....laalalalalal it.....:mad:

It's like a funeral song.....:mad:

That one does my shed in......

My kids sing it all fekin week......well not sing it.....laalalalalal it.....:mad:

It's like a funeral song.....:mad:

Ye terrible song, makes no sense us singing it. Been recycled to much now with **** loads of clubs using it. No doubt we'll be trying that turn around, hands around each others shoulders bouncing up and down thing that seems to be going around.

Archived