North Stand Block A v Doncaster + Barnsley

therams69

Hi all,

For anyone not yet moved over please come and join us over in Block A of the North Stand for the games against Doncaster and Barnsley.

If you are a season ticket holder:-

1) I can swap your ticket over for you, I just need your customer number and address sending to my email at webster23@hotmail.co.uk - collection from me at Frankie and Bennys (Doncaster game from 1730 - 1930 and Barnsley game 1230 - 1430)

2) You can swap your ticket over by going into the ticket office and asking to be relocated for either one game or the season. If you move over for one game you will be issued a paper ticket rather than your season ticket card being used. You can keep doing this on a game by game basis.

If you are not a season ticket holder we always have 5 rows reserved for us which holds around 150, just ask to be sat in our area.

I know I keep banging on about our area but we are trying very hard to spread the atmopshere around PPS and if you want to play your part then come and move over, if you dont like it after one game you can always move back to your original seat.

I cannot stress enough that WE ONLY WANT fans that are going to create the atmopshere rather than be a bystander in the atmosphere, we dont want fans to join us because they like being with the singers etc, we want fans that are going to play there part and sing up, bounce and scarf wave for 90 minutes.

So many have said in the past, whether it be down the pub or on messageboards, that the atmopshere at PPS needs improving, well we have secured an area where this can happen and you will have seen our area bouncing, scarf waving etc so if you like it and are serious about doing something about it come and join in.

If you are planning on coming over let me know on here so I can account for numbers....

AND REMEMBER YOUR BLACK AND WHITE SCARFS!!!

Any questions fire away....

Come on, together, WE ARE DERBY!!!

Nick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all,

For anyone not yet moved over please come and join us over in Block A of the North Stand for the games against Doncaster and Barnsley.

If you are a season ticket holder:-

1) I can swap your ticket over for you, I just need your customer number and address sending to my email at webster23@hotmail.co.uk - collection from me at Frankie and Bennys (Doncaster game from 1730 - 1930 and Barnsley game 1230 - 1430)

2) You can swap your ticket over by going into the ticket office and asking to be relocated for either one game or the season. If you move over for one game you will be issued a paper ticket rather than your season ticket card being used. You can keep doing this on a game by game basis.

If you are not a season ticket holder we always have 5 rows reserved for us which holds around 150, just ask to be sat in our area.

I know I keep banging on about our area but we are trying very hard to spread the atmopshere around PPS and if you want to play your part then come and move over, if you dont like it after one game you can always move back to your original seat.

I cannot stress enough that WE ONLY WANT fans that are going to create the atmopshere rather than be a bystander in the atmosphere, we dont want fans to join us because they like being with the singers etc, we want fans that are going to play there part and sing up, bounce and scarf wave for 90 minutes.

So many have said in the past, whether it be down the pub or on messageboards, that the atmopshere at PPS needs improving, well we have secured an area where this can happen and you will have seen our area bouncing, scarf waving etc so if you like it and are serious about doing something about it come and join in.

If you are planning on coming over let me know on here so I can account for numbers....

AND REMEMBER YOUR BLACK AND WHITE SCARFS!!!

Any questions fire away....Come on, together, WE ARE DERBY!!!

Nick

wheres my beer???

Hi all,

Any questions fire away....

Nick

Definitely interested - one question though.

If I go in the ticket office and ask to be moved - what exactly am I asking for?

To put it bluntly - I'll feel a bit daft if I say "can i move my ticket to sit with the barmy army" and they look at me like I'm mental and call the yellow van

Definitely interested - one question though.

If I go in the ticket office and ask to be moved - what exactly am I asking for?

To put it bluntly - I'll feel a bit daft if I say "can i move my ticket to sit with the barmy army" and they look at me like I'm mental and call the yellow van

Hi mate,

Although we dont really go by the name of the barmy army anymore we are still referred to as that in the club circle...

All the staff know our area at the ticket office so they will know what you mean, just say "Id like to move to sit with the barmy army in North Stand Block A" - if you do encounter any problems ask to speak to Ed and Paul. Use my name if needed but you shouldnt need to.

Let me know if you do encounter any problems.... They will probably advise you its the noisy area to check its what you want.... :D:D

Hope that helps bud,

Nick

Your stretching the boat out now trooper........ :)

Hi mate,

Although we dont really go by the name of the barmy army anymore we are still referred to as that in the club circle...

All the staff know our area at the ticket office so they will know what you mean, just say "Id like to move to sit with the barmy army in North Stand Block A" - if you do encounter any problems ask to speak to Ed and Paul. Use my name if needed but you shouldnt need to.

Let me know if you do encounter any problems.... They will probably advise you its the noisy area to check its what you want.... :D:D

Hope that helps bud,

Nick

Your stretching the boat out now trooper........ :)

tight arse!!

The missus has book us tickets for the Barnsley game seeing as I keep missing the matches on sky recently so we will be there in the North Stand though we will be in block b again. I would join you but she wouldn't want to sing all game and likes sitting down for most of the match so probably not best suited to being right alongside you.

No need to worry though, my intention is the try and spread the noise across to block B by singing my tits off on me todd for 90 minutes, you guys better be in full voice to drown me out though cause i've got a good set of lungswhen it comes to footie games!

The missus has book us tickets for the Barnsley game seeing as I keep missing the matches on sky recently so we will be there in the North Stand though we will be in block b again. I would join you but she wouldn't want to sing all game and likes sitting down for most of the match so probably not best suited to being right alongside you.

No need to worry though, my intention is the try and spread the noise across to block B by singing my tits off on me todd for 90 minutes, you guys better be in full voice to drown me out though cause i've got a good set of lungswhen it comes to footie games!

Good lad Norfolk, there is already a few in Block B that are joining in so you wont be alone. You have to remember that the folk over in Block B have been used to us for a while now so its quite common for them to clap and join in. Lets be realistic we never expected them to get like us but joining in from time to time even if clapping does help!

See you next Saturday!

nick

Well what I have found and I'm sure you have over the years if you sing then others will follow, its like a dance floor at a party, it only takes one prat to go up and make a fool for the rest to follow.

I am your prat :)

No pressure to get it going then in Block B ;)

If I see someone shouting and giving it some (on your own!) I will throw my fishing line to you and drag you into Block A where it will be appreciated!!! :p

No pressure to get it going then in Block B ;)

If I see someone shouting and giving it some (on your own!) I will throw my fishing line to you and drag you into Block A where it will be appreciated!!! :p

Don't worry mate you will see me, pretty much in line with your front line, but if all goes to plan I will get a few up around me!

Archived