The "why is it?" thread.

Boycie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that whenever I pop in my local Tesco Express for one item I have to wait behind a woman doing virtually a weeks shop who takes an age to pack, then hunts through a purse for some vouchers followed by a longer search for her clubcard before finally paying with a card AND asking for cashback AND talking to the sales assistant like she's got all day....aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Luckily she was a milf so it was a nice view.................:redface:

Why is it that whenever I pop in my local Tesco Express for one item I have to wait behind a woman doing virtually a weeks shop who takes an age to pack, then hunts through a purse for some vouchers followed by a longer search for her clubcard before finally paying with a card AND asking for cashback AND talking to the sales assistant like she's got all day....aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Luckily she was a milf so it was a nice view.................:redface:

I sat opposite a milf on the tube today. She's only dropped her empty coffee cup, leant down to pick it up and given me a sublime down-the-blouse view. I was much obliged.

I sat opposite a milf on the tube today. She's only dropped her empty coffee cup, leant down to pick it up and given me a sublime down-the-blouse view. I was much obliged.

Why is it when I get a glimpse down a ladies blouse I think of the is man and say the following in my head.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/3323405?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DC5A453CE5BB3ED3CD3E581B03358E009CA52222F25EC092C

Oh, well done!

Why is it,

If you put your bin out the night before, or jump out of bed really early the bin men come late?

If you take your time and think "well, last week they were late" they come early!:mad:

There's far too much thought going into that! You've got to think like the bin man to understand it...

Why is it that a builder from Barking on question time thinks he knows more about economics than Vince Cable, one of the best economists in the country?

He's a good economist but not one of the best in the country. Maybe top 1000 but the kind of people working for the thinktanks, the banks, LSE, FSA are in a different league.

He's a good economist but not one of the best in the country. Maybe top 1000 but the kind of people working for the thinktanks, the banks, LSE, FSA are in a different league.

I'm glad all these spotted the credit crunch at the same time as Vince Cable.

He would have been laughed at if he came out and said it on his own.

Archived