Latest From GSE via Facebook GSE Out Page

Jayram

From a post uploaded onto the anti-GSE FB page a few minutes ago:

Daniel McLaughlin:

I have just spoken to Andy Appleby on the phone guys and no im not jokin he actully just rang me from michigan in his home to talk to me about the club, i dont think you realise what gse have actually done for the club i was all against them until this phone call he has told me what finances are available to nigel and that they have both made mistakes in the transfer market he explained that they receive hardly anything from ticket sales as they are lowest in the championship and he has personally invested money into Derby County so this needs to stop before the investors that support Andy pull out because he has just told me they are considering it.

Not sure what to make of it but theres more on the FB page if you're interested.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramblur posted some time ago that following an email to the club he received some information that he didn't ask for which, if true, would make him more comfortable with GSE. He also said he would be able to check in the next accounts( released end of next month I think). It dues seem that GSE are quite willing to answer questions, and give information.

I look forward to hearing from ramblur when the accounts are published. Until then I will not comment and hold judgement on financial matters that I know extremely little about.

this is the reply i had from mr appleby

Thanks Mr Owen.

We're really doing the best we can, but it has been a difficult 3 years let me tell you.

We've put in a ton of money- though we seem to be not getting any credit for that at this moment.

Also- we are looking at bringing some players this week so please stay tuned.

Don't give up on us just yet.

Andy

Andy Appleby

Chairman

General Sports and Entertainment

Derby County Football Club

400 Water Street, Ste. 250

Rochester, MI 48307

P: (248) 601-2200

F: (248) 601-2400

aappleby@generalsports.com

this is the reply i had from mr appleby

Thanks Mr Owen.

We're really doing the best we can, but it has been a difficult 3 years let me tell you.

We've put in a ton of money- though we seem to be not getting any credit for that at this moment.

Also- we are looking at bringing some players this week so please stay tuned.

Don't give up on us just yet.

Andy

Andy Appleby

Chairman

General Sports and Entertainment

Derby County Football Club

400 Water Street, Ste. 250

Rochester, MI 48307

P: (248) 601-2200

F: (248) 601-2400

aappleby@generalsports.com

We've put in a ton of money :confused:

$100 each? or Monopoly money?

Apart from the Initial Investment when they bought the Club, and the use of Parachute payments, did you ask him how much they (The Investors/GSE) have put in of their own money?

Is it also true they take out £1.5M per annum in Admin fees?

+ expenses

+ salaries

+ free travel

+ free season tickets

Difficult 3 years my arse, they are lucky buggers and we fans are the mugs :frown:

Bringing loan players in - yeah great can't wait... :mad:

Archived