The All new Clough out poll thread

davenportram

everyone else can see he is doing a awful job managing derby why can't the board see this :mad:

Everyone?

Let me assure you my friend, you speak for a vocal minority the majority of which sit behind a keyboard and continue to jump on the back of any negative sound bite, often ill founded, with glee.

Thankfully we have a resolute board having the foresight to continue with the long-term objectives and recognise the excellent management of NC that will eventually prove to be fruitful.

Why not pen something positive for a change and actually support the club?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone?

Let me assure you my friend, you speak for a vocal minority the majority of which sit behind a keyboard and continue to jump on the back of any negative sound bite, often ill founded, with glee.

Thankfully we have a resolute board having the foresight to continue with the long-term objectives and recognise the excellent management of NC that will eventually prove to be fruitful.

QUOTE]

Ditto

Last 8 home games

Won 0

Drew 1

Lost 7

Goals scored 3

NC may not have a lot of money, but he does not help himself with his poor tatics and subs.

As far as money is concerned I'm sure we don't have a lower wage bill and transfer money available than the 18 teams above us.

Our budget is definatly bigger than Doncaster!

I've said time and time before, why can't Clough in 2+ years make wage bill and spending proportional to league postion, he can't, there are no excuses.

Archived