The All new Clough out poll thread

davenportram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough was successful - I think, sort of - in his first two seasons. And a half, maybe.

But for this run, and this run alone, he has got to go. Even if he performs a miracle and turns it around, he can't un-do what he's doing now. I've lost any sense of understanding about what he's trying to do. Where are we going? What's he playing at with his decisions?

If he does turn it around, he'll be turning the club out of his mess, because so much of this madness could be stopped so easily.

Sorry Cumbrian, I am narked at the lost and forget the golden rule of going for a fag and counting to a thousand before posting.

I'd be interested to see the poll results now, if we started a new one. Clough out for March poll - I suspect faith will be through the floor.

Clough

"should have been 10 men"

"Dominated first half"

No comment on offside goal, didn't see it.

No bollocking for Ben Davies.

He did criticise the midifeld in general for not keeping the ball or putting it in to corners. When asked specifically about Davies he was critical about his choice of trying to slide a ball down the line rather than put it in the corner.

Sounded to me like RD wanted to goad him into something. When they scored the winner they were both going mad about Cywka getting a rollicking and how Davies should get one and Davies was awful for doing what he did.

Archived