The All new Clough out poll thread

davenportram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

Something has gone very wrong and it isn't just the lack of funding from the board. Although some people still think Nigel can do no wrong and is only doing such a poor job because of restrictions placed on him.

Yes, I know he's cut the wage bill and we were 4th a while ago, that's brilliant. The bottom line is he doesn't get results and his record is pretty shoddy.

Because some poeple wont know - so to get a true reflection of public opinion you need to take into acount the don't knows.
You could say so, but if its a straight vote, then people have no get out, yes or no, or you dont count. IMHO:)

Should be a straight yes or no, what good is a poll with an if, or maybe a about it.?

Well, as a long-time Clough supporter if this was a straight Yes / No then I would have had to vote "Yes". His outburst on Radio Derby this afternoon, however, has definitely moved me away from the staunch supporter I was and having the middle option has allowed me to express that. Furthermore if you want guage public opinion on anything having a stark choice of Yes / No doesn't allow for the undecided bunch and only fosters entrenched positions, which people do find hard to give up.

You could say so, but if its a straight vote, then people have no get out, yes or no, or you dont count. IMHO:)

Normally I would agree,not like me to sit on the fence ,last poll was sure I wanted him to stay ,but I'm on the slide fast losing confidence, problem I've got is do the board have the knowledge [and money ] to bring in better.

So people who make considered decisions and express uncertainty over a stark choice shouldn't count - are you taking your holidays this year in Poland (Spetember by any chance?) ;)

So people who make considered decisions and express uncertainty over a stark choice shouldn't count - are you taking your holidays this year in Poland (Spetember by any chance?) ;)
Yes just the same as in a general election, all the millions that did not vote, and now have the gaul to start f/kin moaning.

[sIZE=4]Time To Go[/sIZE]

100%

before this gets even worse and the next guy has to pick up an even greater shambles.

There are people out there....George Burley, Simmo.

I honestly believe the players are starting to hate him.

All through last season I wanted Clough to stay. Now I want him out.

Quite frankly his man-management has proved awful. Not to mention selling Moxey, messing around with Croft and Martin. And then his poor tactics and substitutions.

And oh, his record of 1 win in 3, recently 1 in 13!

Are you serious?

What in your opinion would George Burley and Paul Simpson do differently under the current restraints our board hold a manager under.

Anyone got any better recommendations?

Not as if Burley had any money the last time around. For a start, any other manager could man-manage the ***king players better!

I can't believe in this poll there are still people that think Clough should stay. If he stays, it's stark as anything that we're heading down.

Are you serious?

What in your opinion would George Burley and Paul Simpson do differently under the current restraints our board hold a manager under.

Nice football to watch. Some gems from ABROAD. Good atmosphere in a dressing room.

Not as if Burley had any money the last time around. For a start, any other manager could man-manage the ***king players better!

I can't believe in this poll there are still people that think Clough should stay. If he stays, it's stark as anything that we're heading down.

History tells us that giving managers a longer time and not making knee-jerk decisions based on something said after a game in which the team dropped points down to a lack of concentration in the final few minutes is the best way forward.

CLOUGH IN.

Archived