New Black Ops DLC

Alex W

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be on tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants showing how it's done haha

Just as an aside, a mate who I play with most days has just started creating commentaries, and has played a few games with some of the machinima directors (Chris Smoove, Hutch etc.)

(that game, he owns everyone and I am rubbish lol)

Will do, invited you the other night into a wager match but you rejected me, I'm still licking my wounds. :D

It came half way through a match I was doing well in and didn't want to quit out, by the time I remembered that you invited me I couldn't join :redface:

It's alright, I just won't invite you ever again :D

Yer not the only one that makes excuses, Sheepyderf does it all the time...not staying on for long or he's in a party sat in the corner in hardcore tdm. He's too scared to come out his corner and play with the big boys.

I'l keep chugging along playing with dumb ass randoms :(

should be on tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants showing how it's done haha

Had me headphones on earlier, couldn't find my amp to controller cable tho to say owt.

Those last 2 games were shocking with the connection, thing is I was the host!, after you lot left on Havana I left a couple of kills later and went into host migration.

Oh, didn't see you got stuck with that Semtex either lol, I was looking the other way then heard the grenade ticking and went to leg it through that doorway after you.

I was the host, didn't even realise, like I say when you lot left I left and it went to host migration screen. Usually when I'm host it judders abit but I can mow em down with a couple of bullets, those last two games I tried the Galil, Commando, 74u yet I was just getting put down so easy.

If my mic had of been on all you would of heard is f'in this, f him, f that constantly.

I was listening to yer mate more raging about England having all the Pakistan cricketers or something lol.

It's crazy how easy it is when you have a full party playing, play with randoms most is so frustrating in objective games.

I was listening to yer mate more raging about England having all the Pakistan cricketers or something lol.

It's crazy how easy it is when you have a full party playing, play with randoms most is so frustrating in objective games.

Lol he's only jealous as a Pakistani.

I don't always play with that lot, the guys I usually play with are a lot better haha so you can imagine how easy we win then.

• 1 month later...

Decided not to get them either which means I will within a few hours of release.

Had problems with my account so had to start from scratch, decided to just hit level 50, 55 and 70 for all the CoD games and never prestige again.

Not been on Black Ops for a couple weeks now since hitting level 50, don't really have the urge to either.

Archived