New Black Ops DLC

Alex W

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

Just so long as it's not something like qUiCkScOpEz or nOsCoPeZ - those ***** get on my t1ts more than anything else in the game. "Yeah, yeah so you can jump and twist around in the air - some good it does you when I blast the **** out of you with a noobtube!" :D

Ha, no tricks from me, just rushing and smart nading :p Besides which it wasn't for CoD I got the MLG invite.

Though in fairness I can usually head up teams with half a screen and push for a win most of the time, so with my own set up and full screen/headphones etc i'd be sorted.

Once i've got the game myself and all the set up sorted (headphones etc) i'll be set to rip you all a new one from the comfort of my own frontroom :D

It's getting hot in here and yes I might have to take off all my clothes....it's all that hot air coming out of your mouth or arse Alex.

Get yer Xbox sent back and fixed, I want to see if you can actually walk the walk.

It's getting hot in here and yes I might have to take off all my clothes....it's all that hot air coming out of your mouth or arse Alex.

Get yer Xbox sent back and fixed, I want to see if you can actually walk the walk.

Ha, I was bloody good at the game I played beforehand :D If I wasn't going on a 3/1 ratio I was annoyed.

I don't have the money to, however I have a plan to get it fixed, might just take a while. Still, I shouldn't rush back, don't want you quitting Black Ops after a resounding 0/50 loss do we :D

Oh you won't see them coming. First you'll know is when you're flying 100ft up in the air. :cool:

I like run and gunners, they make my stats look good. ;)

Pffft, edges of the map my friend. You'll never see me coming ;)

Rushing is a fine art, if you can get it right, you'll wipe the floor with any type of player. Get it wrong, and you and your bloody noobtube will have a field day :p

Ha, I was bloody good at the game I played beforehand :D If I wasn't going on a 3/1 ratio I was annoyed.

I don't have the money to, however I have a plan to get it fixed, might just take a while. Still, I shouldn't rush back, don't want you quitting Black Ops after a resounding 0/50 loss do we :D

More hot air again, we'll all be bloody dead by time we wait for you and all these things your going to do.

I'm just an average run of the mill player, makes stupid mistakes when I target certain players that piss me off but most of the time I go positive, K/D for TDM was 1.58 until the new maps came out so that's took a hit.

You see to me it's just a video game, don't feel the need to blow hot air and try and big myself up, end of the day we know I've got the biggest penis and that's all that matters.

Oi, the website is already up in trial stage, patience is a virtue you know :p It takes precedent over the Xbox for now.

I used to just take it casually, and do for almost every game, but when it's CoD it reminds me of the PC game I was good at and I get competitive :redface: I like to win, can't help it. Then I got good at them, and I liked battering people. Will do so again :cool:

And agreed, I can see it clearly hanging from your forehead ;)

Trial stage? all you have to do is goto Cover it Live, give the chat box a title and copy and paste the code given into yer template, signed up meself when I considered using it for this forum last year, takes 2 minutes.

Tell your web man to pull his finger out, think he's feeding you some good old fashioned poppycock.

Anyway more COD hot air, get yer Xbox fixed and let your gameplay do the talking.

Trial stage? all you have to do is goto Cover it Live, give the chat box a title and copy and paste the code given into yer template, signed up meself when I considered using it for this forum last year, takes 2 minutes.

Tell your web man to pull his finger out, think he's feeding you some good old fashioned poppycock.

Anyway more COD hot air, get yer Xbox fixed and let your gameplay do the talking.

New designer started only a few weeks ago! Give him time to sort the layout out :redface:

And aye, will do. :cool:

I have the new maps, only had a quick go on combat training so far.

As I have only seen daveo playing cod I can only comment on how good he is and that is very, especially last game we had, chopper gunner in 4/5 minutes on nuketown was very impressive, even to my mate who plays with guys who play it 20 hours a day!!

Luck ;) Good shot though :D

My first solo CoD game online and I managed 23-5, just after the game is announced victory the flaming connection went and it didn't save the score.

To say I was livid is an understatement. :mad:

Was going to use the thing as a promo on Machinima, gah, just my luck. I managed a 25-8 two games later and that didn't save either! Is Kowloon not recording games at the moment or what?

Archived