New Black Ops DLC

Alex W

I aimed for that fool....well I aimed for his forehead and got him in the cheek. Was shooting but ran out of bullets, whipped out that bad boy and boom!

Dunno why it made me laugh, was playing with the theatre mode today and registered an account, bit crap tho as you can only get 30 seconds worth. I ran into a serial camper so I confronted him face to face, thought I'd upload a couple and see what they were like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cPg8ajlCZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1w7TKI-4EU

Same guy in both videos, when I watched it back he ran into the back room of the house next to the garage and sat there for 4 whole minutes before deciding to move upstairs. 'kin tit.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Campers get what they deserve, bloody infuriating little sh1tes aren't they.

You can make a pretty penny with Machinima, if you're good enough. Me and the best mate might be setting up a channel and see how it goes.

Have you seen the 'How to annoy people on CoD' vids? This American bloke finds players that he dislikes and generally sets out to p1ss them off. Campers he just tends to trap in a corner and fires in the air till the other team find them and kill them both :D Always makes me laugh.

That's the bloke, always makes me laugh :D

It's pretty decent, i've seen some fantastic vids done with it. It's especially good for top-down views, some of the better youtube directors use it to show where teams run to at the games beginning etc.

Nice vid, decided to comment for you. A video without a comment is just depressing :p

how do i upload it to you tube?

Create an account at http://www.callofduty.com/blackops (register link is top right), you must register with the same email address as your Xbox account.

Once you have registered login and goto Theater Beta, you will see a link to link your account to YouTube.

Now go onto Black Ops and select a clip from your fileshare and click render, this will run through the clip again and upload.

You can only upload 30 second clips.

Create an account at http://www.callofduty.com/blackops (register link is top right), you must register with the same email address as your Xbox account.

Once you have registered login and goto Theater Beta, you will see a link to link your account to YouTube.

Now go onto Black Ops and select a clip from your fileshare and click render, this will run through the clip again and upload.

You can only upload 30 second clips.

Cheers Daveo, looks like I might have a problem then, as I can't access the call of duty website due to me being impatient and clicking that my age is 00 and everytime I go back to it is says something a long the lines of you are not old enough to access this site. Ah well, never mind.

It would have planted an underage cookie into your browser so that whenever you go on it shakes it's head and says no young man, come back when you have grown up abit.

You can either a) Clear your cookies or b) Use a different internet browser

Next time type in any age over 18 I think it is

It would have planted an underage cookie into your browser so that whenever you go on it shakes it's head and says no young man, come back when you have grown up abit.

You can either a) Clear your cookies or b) Use a different internet browser

Next time type in any age over 18 I think it is

My laptop was being slow and I was getting fustrated with it tried typing a different web site and the button that registered was the enter :mad:

I will delete the cookies when I get home from work, and hope that works!!

I will be on later, not sure what time though. The sticks and stones is funny, especially just going round with the tomahawk. :D Same with the gun game and knifing, especially doing it to your friend when he id lining up the winning kill and someone else wins:D

Got Tomahawked a couple of times last night with about seconds to go, I was winning aswell and just off to hide for the last few seconds but bam!

Prefer Sticks & Stones as the game spins round all the time, I'm crap with pistols so Gun Game can be a ball ache if you don't get a kill early on you're screwed.

How about posting some vids of the times you've killed me dave? Ohh thats right its always me killing you haha ha :D:D

That's cos you is a camping faggot with yer second chance perk :p

Can't stand hardcore, too slow, too boring, too campy.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get the pack-a-punch before round 8 achievement on ascension, pretty fun, not that difficult either. Just need one guy to heard the zombies round the spinny thing.

Was having a great time with the stakeout recently, just so much fun, even if K/D does take a massive hit with it. (not really minus but just going even)

Managed to get the pack-a-punch before round 8 achievement on ascension, pretty fun, not that difficult either. Just need one guy to heard the zombies round the spinny thing.

Was having a great time with the stakeout recently, just so much fun, even if K/D does take a massive hit with it. (not really minus but just going even)

What game modes do you play?

Bored of playing with stupid randoms at the moment if you want to add me

Archived