GSE/Investors Protests Thread

stoneyram

The club needs to start putting the fans first.We are just a source of income,thats all. visit the official site,there is hardly ever any news,just offers trying to sell us stuff.Most interviews are via rams player which there is a fee for.We all know the spin will soon be starting when the season tickets are up for renewal,and some spin it will need to be as the prices are being restructured,ie increased.

GSE are businessmen,and they dont seem to understand the passion and the mentality of the British football fan.They think that no matter what crap turns out the fans will still come.This has got to stop.They need to start spending some cash or protests are inevitable and warranted.If youre happy with yet another relegation fight fairt enough but im not.Nothing is improving at Derby,in fact its getting worse.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can short "board out" and get behind the players. We've seen it done before. Plymouth aren't venting their anger at the team, for example.

If you want this board out, I'm sure many won't be sorry to see us suffer on-pitch short-term if long-term we could end up in a better position by getting the board out. That's how they're feeling.

but there's no need for us to suffer on the pitch in order to protest. You can support your team in the ground, and then protest after. Or alternatively you can not go, I would rather people weren't there than going to shout abuse at the board.

No not at all, as Alex has said many times it's not the players fault and we should be getting behind them for the full 90 minutes. Protest outside the ground if you wish, preferably after the game if your going to do it, but encourage the players all you can while in the ground. It's like people hate the board more than they love derby

Thats just rubbish. I love this club as much as the most ardent Rams fan, but it is not unconditional love. Fans should not have to put up with the spin and constant deceit of the board, and then be told when they can voice their displeasure. The players are all grown-ups and get paid a fortune compared to the fans - the chants are not aimed at them so it shouldn't be an issue.

The club and fans are being ***** by the yanks

You must be able to see it

If not look at team and players going out

And nobody coming in

I don't agree with the protests but that's not my point.

My problem is with you trying to organise a protest during the match, it's not what the team needs at the moment. If you must protest I'm just asking you to protest at appropriate times please

Please read my posts properly in the future

Clough said on the radio tonight that 'we have enough to get through the rest of the season. They've given up on the season already and are just hoping to limp through without going down.

Why shouldn't the fans write off a few games if it means you get to show them that you won't accept it anymore?

Sit there in silence as always and they've got away with it.

The time has come ?

For starters before i get slated, i have supported derby home and away for 41 years.

I for one will be chanting tuesday for the first time for the yanks to go!!

If you want to join in please please please do.

You know deep in your heart its time to voice from deep down.........

You Greedy American ********...Get out of our Club......

get out of our club.......

get out of our club.......

You Greedy American ********...Get out of our Club......

I will be singing loud so please all join in.........

Regards to all DCFC Fans

I'm not one for protests but i can't see how we progress with what we have, we are being stripped of our assets and are beginning to look pitiful.

It hurts so much to see 100+ years of history and loyal support be taken for a ride, enough is enough. It is also time for the fans to stand up and be counted, do we want our children to have a club to support? Do we want to be the generation of fans that sits in PP like sheep and allows OUR club to be sucked dry of talent and left for dead?

You're right, it is time!

Thats just rubbish. I love this club as much as the most ardent Rams fan, but it is not unconditional love. Fans should not have to put up with the spin and constant deceit of the board, and then be told when they can voice their displeasure. The players are all grown-ups and get paid a fortune compared to the fans - the chants are not aimed at them so it shouldn't be an issue.

I always thought true love was unconditional.....ol romantic me i guess.....:confused:

I'll re-do your argument for you:

I want the board out because I love Derby County. Unconditionally. I don't want to see the club go backwards any longer. I accept that the past two seasons have arguably been healthy for us, you can defend those. But that doesn't justify our current activity in the transfer window.

Bam. Done.

What i find amazing is that people are still suprised that the americans F--K us over on transfer deadline day.

Its like watching someone returning time and again trying to win a cuddly toy at the fair when they know the game is rigged.

I did'nt renew my season ticket for this season because it has been obvious for ages that no investment will be forthcoming to make us competative even in the 2nd division.

I won't be there tomorrow night, at least not in the ground, but good luck to all who protest during the game.

One good thing to come out of today is that the sad board apologists on here have been made to look total arses.

Protests are a start but if you want rid of thses parasites you know what you have to do,

When they come asking you to renew tell them to stick their season ticket up their arGSE!

Its every Rams fans duty to get behind the team during any game. Booing of any player regardless of who they are during the game in my opinion is not exceptable.

What is also not exceptable is the state that OUR football club is in.

There is never a good time to protest whether before during or after a game.

Protests should be the last resort !

Unfortunately though we have come to the last resort !

Protest we must and in my opinion we should protest before during and after and thats even if we are 3-0 up.

Players are not stupid they no its not aimed at them and if its mixed with some "get behind the team " songs whats the problem?

Any way who is going tomorrow with there Indian head gear.

YANKS OUT.

Protest before and after. Got to be done. Derby County is in the wrong hands. :mad:

I think we have given them enough time, but it is clear that this transfer window they have not backed Clough at all and are stripping the club bare.

SACK THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please don't chant anti board songs during the game.

It affects the players, we need to be putting our effort towards cheering them on, not frustration at the board. The atmosphere will take a bad turn and this can only react badly towards the team.

By all means, protest before and after the game as is your right, but not during it.

No good chanting after the game pal, they will have ****** off into the Boardroom, win, lose, or draw

but there's no need for us to suffer on the pitch in order to protest. You can support your team in the ground, and then protest after. Or alternatively you can not go, I would rather people weren't there than going to shout abuse at the board.

Lets face facts.We have lost 8 out of the last 10 games with us all behind the team, so that blows the arguments of Alex W and Edinburgh right out of the water.

We all have one thing in common and that is we are all Rams fanatics, and many on here have supported this great club, one of the oldest and best supported clubs in the country for decades.

Boards and managers come and they go and are soon forgotten, but most of us will be here supporting Derby for years to come.

The time has now come for new owners. We are selling players and not replacing them, is a crocked centre back from Liverpool all we have got to look forward to ?

Happy clappers please join in with the protest tomorrow night, starting before kick off and finishing on 93 mins.

UTR

I am shocked to see that we are in this position after seeing palace and liverpool in this situation and protesting for new owners.

Kind of the lowest point in my 16 years alive, mostly devoted to Derby. I can't imagine what you lot are feeling.

I've been behind the board for most of their time here but not now. This transfer window is a big step backward. Anyhow, how many times have the owners been near our club for matches this season?

I will join any protest and to suggest that a protest could be a reason for a defeat tomorrow after 8 losses in the last 10 games is laughable.

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Archived