GSE/Investors Protests Thread

stoneyram

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which words you use does not matter(any one will do)

As long as we all sing together

and let them have it!

we all know we will buy season tickets next year so this is the only way!

nothing would make me happier than the whole ground singing it

Come on!!!!!!!!!!! You Rams

Its in our blood forever not like the yanks with profit eyes only.

nothing would make you happier?

How about us signing Sammon + Waghorn and keeping Moxey. You simply want to complain, you don't want what is in the best interests of the club

No!

This is a terrible thing to do, all it will do is affect the players. We should be cheering them on during the game, nothing else.

They will know if you protest before and after the game, they cannot fail to notice it.

But please, not during the game. Things like this could be the difference between us winning and losing, it really affects players badly.

Having enough decent players on the pitch doing the job for which we pay them is what will make the difference between winning and losing, not the fans chanting their displeasure. What kind of ponces are they if they can't deal with that?

I say to all of you that are going, sing your hearts out for the team but indisperse that with anti-board chants, as venomous as you can make them please.

Having enough decent players on the pitch doing the job for which we pay them is what will make the difference between winning and losing, not the fans chanting their displeasure. What kind of ponces are they if they can't deal with that?

I say to all of you that are going, sing your hearts out for the team but indisperse that with anti-board chants, as venomous as you can make them please.

Being venomous to the board is clearly the way forward

This is not their fault, you can sing anti songs all you like beforehand, but if we just create an angry and tense atmosphere imagine the reaction if a few balls go astray, people are going to be even worse than usual and slate everyone.

Fans could actually prolong the bad run if this happens. Use your heads, not during the match please......

No!

This is a terrible thing to do, all it will do is affect the players. We should be cheering them on during the game, nothing else.

They will know if you protest before and after the game, they cannot fail to notice it.

But please, not during the game. Things like this could be the difference between us winning and losing, it really affects players badly.

Musn't upset the poor little players eh, after all they're out there giving it their all, well, running around a bit, OK, maybe they can be arsed sometimes.

I'd say the diference between us winning and losing is more to do with getting the players in that are good enough for this division than a few chants during the game, after all, the atmosphere is normally **** anyway.

You know we need more players than Sammon + Waghorn

which we will get no one!

love or hate moxey, now is the time not to sell him!

we had months to sort out new players not hours!

the yanks we wind us up and be a laughting stock

but you just said nothing would make you happier than the whole stadium singing anti-board songs, if that's true then you my friend are not a derby fan

Musn't upset the poor little players eh, after all they're out there giving it their all, well, running around a bit, OK, maybe they can be arsed sometimes.

I'd say the diference between us winning and losing is more to do with getting the players in that are good enough for this division than a few chants during the game, after all, the atmosphere is normally **** anyway.

Clearly giving their all, as they did against Forest. If they're trying, why on earth can't we :mad:

Atmoshphere can propell even poor teams quality wise onto great things. An angry atmosphere has never resulted in a poor performance as far as I can see, whenever things like this happen and board chants are sung it always seems to be followed by a defeat during the game.

Honestly, to any guests reading this who are going to protest, please put all your efforts towards the team during the match. Before the match, during half time, after the match etc feel free to sing what you want. But during those 90 minutes of football cheer the players on, they need it.

Clearly giving their all, as they did against Forest. If they're trying, why on earth can't we :mad:

Atmoshphere can propell even poor teams quality wise onto great things. An angry atmosphere has never resulted in a poor performance as far as I can see, whenever things like this happen and board chants are sung it always seems to be followed by a defeat during the game.

Honestly, to any guests reading this who are going to protest, please put all your efforts towards the team during the match. Before the match, during half time, after the match etc feel free to sing what you want. But during those 90 minutes of football cheer the players on, they need it.

I agree with you Alex but the club needs to generate a bit of excitement within the fans. We're delayed yet expected to turn up and do all we can for the team whilst I can't say the club are doing all they can for us. 2 way street.

I agree with you Alex but the club needs to generate a bit of excitement within the fans. We're delayed yet expected to turn up and do all we can for the team whilst I can't say the club are doing all they can for us. 2 way street.

The players are putting effort in, they deserve us to actually pay attention to their efforts when confidence is shot and a run like this is ongoing.

By all means berate the club before-afterward, but during those 90 minutes we really shouldn't be focusing on anything other than a Derby win.

As a derby fan what would make you happiest in this current situation?

Come on Edinburgh, use your head.

If you were anti-board, just say you were, and you thought that getting them out would be the best thing for Derby, surely you'd want the whole ground shouting board out?

Come on Edinburgh, use your head.

If you were anti-board, just say you were, and you thought that getting them out would be the best thing for Derby, surely you'd want the whole ground shouting board out?

No not at all, as Alex has said many times it's not the players fault and we should be getting behind them for the full 90 minutes. Protest outside the ground if you wish, preferably after the game if your going to do it, but encourage the players all you can while in the ground. It's like people hate the board more than they love derby

No not at all, as Alex has said many times it's not the players fault and we should be getting behind them for the full 90 minutes. Protest outside the ground if you wish, preferably after the game if your going to do it, but encourage the players all you can while in the ground. It's like people hate the board more than they love derby

You can short "board out" and get behind the players. We've seen it done before. Plymouth aren't venting their anger at the team, for example.

If you want this board out, I'm sure many won't be sorry to see us suffer on-pitch short-term if long-term we could end up in a better position by getting the board out. That's how they're feeling.

Archived