GSE/Investors Protests Thread

stoneyram

Hi,

I dont usually post on this site but i do post on Popside. Most of the regulars over their are pretty pissed off too and up for protest about the shambles that OUR club has become. We need some cohersion between ALL the DCFC forums here to make as much impact as possible.

http://popside.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26095&start=100&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No harm what so ever but the game against Leicester gives us an oppurtunity to organise something coherant. Ideas are being banded about over on Popside at the moment. Theres talk of sending letters to the board stating that ST holders will not renew and stating the reasons (templates are being drawn up).

What i find amazing is that people are still suprised that the americans F--K us over on transfer deadline day.

Its like watching someone returning time and again trying to win a cuddly toy at the fair when they know the game is rigged.

I did'nt renew my season ticket for this season because it has been obvious for ages that no investment will be forthcoming to make us competative even in the 2nd division.

I won't be there tomorrow night, at least not in the ground, but good luck to all who protest during the game.

One good thing to come out of today is that the sad board apologists on here have been made to look total arses.

Protests are a start but if you want rid of thses parasites you know what you have to do,

When they come asking you to renew tell them to stick their season ticket up their arGSE!

No one has been made to look like "total arses" at all. All anyone here wants is the best for Derby County. If some have been tricked by the odd speech then well, maybe instead of saying i told you so people should be welcoming them into the world of realisation.

And FFS can people stop suggesting not going to Derby games to teach the board a lesson. We don't go to support the Board. We go to support our players playing for our club. And this season there seems to be plenty of effort from them. Whether the ability is there or not there can be an argument. But i'm sick of people questioning the effort. What? Because we lose then the team aren't trying? I suppose that Huddersfield lost to Arsenal for not trying? Open your eyes some of you. Luke Moore was a player not trying. The Great Kris Commons who everyone is so upset about was the man who at times wasn't trying. Bywater, Brayford,Barker and Bailey not trying?? Cywka, Savage and Green not trying? Is Porter not as good as Hulse because he's not trying?? We had a team under Jewell who lacked enthusiasm. This is nothing like his team. Ability and confidence are not the same as effort and passion.

Stop going to support the team to teach the board a lesson. What a joke. Who goes to support the board? So why stop going because of them. Protest by all means. But stop supporting the players working hard and representing us?? That's should stop when we have a team that don't care.

There needs to be organisation. Ive stolen this from London ram on the Popside to give an idea of what we are thinking / how to do this:-

OBJECTIVE

For me, it's all about having a team which seriously competes to get into the Premier League so for me the objective is:

To have a football club which realistically competes for promotion to the Premier League

Identify what exactly is going on at our club

a. Is it limited funds

b. Is it poor football management

c. Is it poor commercial management

Once identified, what can the fans do to alter this

STRATEGY

Fans to join together in protest to show the club we have had enough by:

Hitting the owners in the pocket by threatening to withdraw financial support by ticket / food / drink sales

Communicating our unhappiness with the current situation

COMMUNICATION

Message Boards

Radio Derby

DET

Banners

Singing

ACTION

Protest at the Leicester City game which will gain national media coverage

Petition to say you've had enough & will stop going to game - 1 list for season ticket holders, 1 list for people who don't

Letters to the club in protest - we need individual letters

RESULTS

Specifically Answers to the questions

Potentially New owners

Potentially New management

Potentially New investors

Ultimately having a club which ultimately is a professional outfit competing for a place in the Premier League

I remember Clough saying a few weeks ago that bringing 4 players in or so would give the team a lift, yet we sign 1 player, get rid of Commons, Moxey, etc and thats it.

We are slipping further into trouble! Its not going to be a very nice end to the season.

Even the odd player coming in on loan isn't good enough, we need players to join, willing to commit their future and help us get where we need to be. Getting players in so they can get a few games under their belts isn't going to help us at all. We haven't got a core in the team, we aren't building around anything. When we do get players in they are just the same as the ones already in, they don't improve us.

So many teams have signed players this month, many of them moved or a bargain yet we can't even get close to signing anyone.

Archived