Official Apology from Clough

martin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, the apology doesn't matter to me. Facing the media does - even if its to say he doesn't think there's a need to apologise.

Just gets my goat seeing that red-nosed Scottish tosser think he's above talking to the media. I don't want our manager behaving that way.

As for whose words they are, I think PortugalRam needs to start lending his tinfoil hat out more often.

FFS what is a man supposed to do..? You monkeys have been slagging him off all day because he hasnt "had the decency to apologise" to you...he then does...and you slag him off saying "oh its not his words" get a grip.

Firstly you have absolutely no god given right to DEMAND an apology from him, who do you all think you are? Supporters of a club are just that supporters of a club, none of the players or staff work for you, you are NOT their boss, you just support the team they play for, end of.

And if he does decide to apologise then take it at face value and go back to your ivory castles safe in the knowledge that Nigel apologised to you all.

Damned if he don't...and quite obviously damned if he does...

Savage is bang on about our support.

well said, damned if he does damned if he don't

For the record, the apology doesn't matter to me. Facing the media does - even if its to say he doesn't think there's a need to apologise.

Just gets my goat seeing that red-nosed Scottish tosser think he's above talking to the media. I don't want our manager behaving that way.

As for whose words they are, I think PortugalRam needs to start lending his tinfoil hat out more often.

Nobody owes the media anything. The media is this country are a joke anyway.

Media is a demanding piece of hypocrisy, turn the mirror around on them and they'd f'kin slate themselves for a pay day.

Nobody owes the media anything. The media is this country are a joke anyway.

Media is a demanding piece of hypocrisy, turn the mirror around on them and they'd f'kin slate themselves for a pay day.

Managers don't have any issues with talking to the media when they've won. Courtesy to the fans - I expect them to do the same when they haven't. I appreciate its hard to swallow for a manager, to have to field some tough questions - its not easy, but that's management.

FFS what is a man supposed to do..? You monkeys have been slagging him off all day because he hasnt "had the decency to apologise" to you...he then does...and you slag him off saying "oh its not his words" get a grip.

Firstly you have absolutely no god given right to DEMAND an apology from him, who do you all think you are? Supporters of a club are just that supporters of a club, none of the players or staff work for you, you are NOT their boss, you just support the team they play for, end of.

And if he does decide to apologise then take it at face value and go back to your ivory castles safe in the knowledge that Nigel apologised to you all.

It must be high up on that horse of yours. We did deserve an apology. Why the **** are footballers and managers immune to saying sorry when they do a bad job? They were certainly taking the plaudits (and rightly so) when we were in form. If I screw up at work and I do, I hold my hands up. What is the big deal? It's just showing some appreciation for supporters/customers/colleagues whatever applies to the circumstance.

Thanks, saved me a few minutes.. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Some people on here think they are forced to watch Derby and are somehow owed something from them..

Choice people.. You have the choice.

Want it easy.. Support either Manchester club.

That is just your opinion:rolleyes:

Thanks, saved me a few minutes.. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Some people on here think they are forced to watch Derby and are somehow owed something from them..

Choice people.. You have the choice.

Want it easy.. Support either Manchester club.

We're owed absolutely nothing from Derby County? Come off it...

Please tell me what are you owed?

You want entertaining, free-flowing, winning football? Pay to watch Barcelona or Man Utd..

Do you think Sam Allardyce gave a damn what people thought of his football? When he was sitting there earning a pretty cheque..

I'm really intrigued to know how they somehow owe you something? They don't put a gun to your head and make you watch football..

IMO it was up to Nigel about wether to issue an aplogy or not. He obviously wanted to apologise to the fans and he has. Still, that's not enough for some people. What do you want - blood?? So he didn't say anything last night? So what? If I had a crap day at work, I wouldn't want to talk about it either. The media were kept waiting, they were still there today weren't they?

At the end of the day, we'll still support DCFC no matter who is manager, or who's on the board.

Agree. You support a club to have good times from it and help it through the bad times. You don't support a club because you felt like it, spend a lot of money on it and expect not to have good times. Right now I believe Derby are in debt to their fans, however I also believe this debt will be paid off soon. If you want to support a club that doesn't offer much then go support Coventry or Wigan.

Agree. You support a club to have good times from it and help it through the bad times. You don't support a club because you felt like it, spend a lot of money on it and expect not to have good times. Right now I believe Derby are in debt to their fans, however I also believe this debt will be paid off soon. If you want to support a club that doesn't offer much then go support Coventry or Wigan.

I agree with what you say. So don't tout mindnumbingly boring comments of supporting another club then proceed to give some suggestions as if I couldn't summon the power of thought to choose unaided. I think we as fans owe the club our support and the club owes the fans some product. How much product or value for money is the debate imo. I don't like these "super" fans that temerariously question any fan that thinks his quid and it's pennies can have anything, anything back for their money.

Sorry just realised I misinterpreted your post as I skim read.

I don't want an apology from Cloughie I want an apology from The owners and all the players that were poor. I want an explanation to why Clough picked those positions though.

You want an apology from the owners if we lose a game in the cup?

Give me ******* strength......

You want an apology from the owners if we lose a game in the cup?

Give me ******* strength......

No I want an apology cause at the moment we are **** so unless someone else can do something then there is only one place to point the finger. (the owners)

Give me strength

Archived