Official Apology from Clough

martin

I agree with what you say. So don't tout mindnumbingly boring comments of supporting another club then proceed to give some suggestions as if I couldn't summon the power of thought to choose unaided. I think we as fans owe the club our support and the club owes the fans some product. How much product or value for money is the debate imo. I don't like these "super" fans that temerariously question any fan that thinks his quid and it's pennies can have anything, anything back for their money.

Sorry just realised I misinterpreted your post as I skim read.

In english? You lost me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I want an apology cause at the moment we are **** so unless someone else can do something then there is only one place to point the finger. (the owners)

Give me strength

So your quite happy to admit that the owners were also responsible for a great run, and should have been congratulated at the time..

If I was to point the finger at anyone, try Commons for his god awful penalty.

No I want an apology cause at the moment we are **** so unless someone else can do something then there is only one place to point the finger. (the owners)

Give me strength

You're blaming the owners because we're in poor form. Were you praising them when the side were 4th?

You want an apology from the owners if we lose a game in the cup?

Give me ******* strength......

You'd have thought I'd have asked Mrs clough for a cheeky one. I think an apology after a loss to a non-league side (something which hasn't happened at Derby for 50 years) is justifiable. Couldn't give a flying **** about the league and recent form there, my gripe was concerning the game last night which has personally and others may agree caused me the most humilation in at least 10 years (individual game wise). FFS- anyone would think we're keeping counsel with the devil. Like another poster said, we got an apology, move on. Clearly some of you feel like we didn't need one so don't even know why you even bothered to read the article.

You'd have thought I'd have asked Mrs clough for a cheeky one. I think an apology after a loss to a non-league side (something which hasn't happened at Derby for 50 years) is justifiable. Couldn't give a flying **** about the league and recent form there, my gripe was concerning the game last night which has personally and others may agree caused me the most humilation in at least 10 years (individual game wise). FFS- anyone would think we're keeping counsel with the devil. Like another poster said, we got an apology, move on. Clearly some of you feel like we didn't need one so don't even know why you even bothered to read the article.

I didn't reply to you for a start mate, but my point is why should the owners apologise?

They run the club, what happens on the pitch on the day isn't affected by them. They watch the game as we do.

People keep banging on about 'recent form' But it isn't recent any more and the apology is long over due before the match last night by a few years. People that are saying we don't need an apology are the ones that are sounding like broken records.

I didn't reply to you for a start mate, but my point is why should the owners apologise?

They run the club, what happens on the pitch on the day isn't affected by them. They watch the game as we do.

Well I'm at work so I only tend to skim read posts and then quickly reply so it often ends up that I completely miss the point. I don't think the owners should apologise for last night to clarify. I just thought it would of been appropiate for the manager and maybe captain to say "sorry, not good enough"- move on. I'm happy.

I highly dought they are jumping around swearing at the away support and giving them the w@nker signs :p

I highly dought they are jumping around swearing at the away support and giving them the w@nker signs :p

Ha, well maybe not 'quite' as we do, but they were there on a crap night in Crawley. How easy could it have been to sit and watch it on ESPN?

They're at almost every match home and away unless they're needed elsewhere.

They care enough to go, which I like. And it's not their fault if the side does badly, it's the same as saying we should apologise because we're fans.

Well I'm at work so I only tend to skim read posts and then quickly reply so it often ends up that I completely miss the point. I don't think the owners should apologise for last night to clarify. I just thought it would of been appropiate for the manager and maybe captain to say "sorry, not good enough"- move on. I'm happy.

That's fair enough. I wasn't questioning that, more another persons want of an apology from the owners.

I understand some fans may have wanted an apology from the manager. I didn't feel the need for one, but I can understand the want for it from some people.

That's fair enough. I wasn't questioning that, more another persons want of an apology from the owners.

I understand some fans may have wanted an apology from the manager. I didn't feel the need for one, but I can understand the want for it from some people.

Whoever says what Clough can spend is where I personally want the apology from. I didn't want one from Clough but I knew there would be one.

Whoever says what Clough can spend is where I personally want the apology from. I didn't want one from Clough but I knew there would be one.

Why? Have you seen the squad? We were third this season.

Then, when we lose to a non league team, it's the owners fault? No. That would be ridiculous.

It's the players fault, and the management. More so the players.

Why? Have you seen the squad? We were third this season.

Then, when we lose to a non league team, it's the owners fault? No. That would be ridiculous.

It's the players fault, and the management. More so the players.

There is that word again WERE. Doesn't sound the same as ARE. That was never an excuse so I don't know why people are using it. Surely you cant be grateful for a position in the league that wasn't even 1st.

There is that word again WERE. Doesn't sound the same as ARE. That was never an excuse so I don't know why people are using it. Surely you cant be grateful for a position in the league that wasn't even 1st.

We were third in the league and you weren't happy? With our squad playing brilliant football?

Yet the second we lose some form you're straight onto the clubs back? What a fantastic supporter you are.

We were third in the league and you weren't happy? With our squad playing brilliant football?

Yet the second we lose some form you're straight onto the clubs back? What a fantastic supporter you are.

One of the better ones on here and I haven't had the longest time supporting them.

Everyone was happy but I'm not going to be grateful for something that lasts a few weeks like that. I'm not going to be a 'I'm just happy to be here' kind of fan when Derby are in a decent position for a few weeks.

Archived